SHTF Gear added a new (old) one to my carry rotation ...

This is a discussion on SHTF Gear added a new (old) one to my carry rotation ... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recevied a new holster from SHTF Gear for my HK .45 USp-C, and I love the holster. I was little worried about retention at ...

Thread: SHTF Gear added a new (old) one to my carry rotation ...

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar

SHTF Gear added a new (old) one to my carry rotation ...

I recevied a new holster from SHTF Gear for my HK .45 USp-C, and I love the holster. I was little worried about retention at first, but once I strapped it on and cinched the belt down the rig was good to go.

I love simplicity -- probably why I love the Remora so much -- and the SHTF is just that: a straightforward, no-nonsense but well-built holster that is making me feel very good about now adding the HK to the carry rotation.

No reason for anyone not to try one of these holsters; their cost effective, well-built, simple and to the point, and they work great.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

2. Remove Ads

I like how the Kydex is stitched as well as riveted. No chance of the Kydex or the leather buckling apart.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Links