readily available lefty holster for HK USPc

This is a discussion on readily available lefty holster for HK USPc within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am taking a ccw gun course in my new state but I do not have access to any of my guns I have ccw ...

I am taking a ccw gun course in my new state but I do not have access to any of my guns I have ccw holsters for. I no longer daily carry my USPc so I did not bring my holster for it. The course I'm taking requires me to have a holster for the weapon obviously so I need something by this Saturday. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, clearly there is no time for that. I would just rather not drop $15 on some junk uncle Mike's IWB or something. Does anyone know of a decent holster that is actually stocked? Possibly even something nice enough to keep using! I'm not picky about material or comfort though, as long as it gets me through one day at the range and 40 rounds of ammo safely.

Well I guess it's Monday. It might be possible. I would look at High Noon - they have quite a few that are "stocking items".

Good luck with your last minute order close to Christmas....I hope it works out for you.

Austin

Links