Holster DISLIKES

This is a discussion on Holster DISLIKES within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I haven't found any cons with my milt sparks vm2 yet but should I ever sport my forbus paddle holster , I have to lift ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Holster DISLIKES

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    I haven't found any cons with my milt sparks vm2 yet but should I ever sport my forbus paddle holster , I have to lift up my shirt and show the gun, cause I sure as he'll wouldnt be able to pull it out of that tight joker "hey mr bg, can you help me pull my weapon out?". Lol

2. Remove Ads

Cordura Holsters & certain shoulder holsters do not fit & adjust right & some how feel uncomfortable while wearing them

Front Line Deep Conceal IWB teflon

Have not seen anyone post about Front Line. I have a deep conceal IWB with teflon lining and carry a Kimber Compact CDP II. I have no complaints.

Larry

Squeaky holsters
    Any holster with retention devices
    One-size-fits-all holsters
    Tuckable holsters

I was pretty peaved by my otherwise-decent Ace Case leather IWB holster. For a pretty cheap holster it's pretty well made. The belt clip is pretty sturdy and well made, but it has one fatal flaw- it won't open far enough to clip over a gun belt! I "get" that they probably figure anyone buying a cheap holster will use it over a cheap belt but there's no excuse for a holster that isn't made to work with a gun belt!

Too bad most of us don't have an opportunity to try holsters before we buy! Just sold (10) of my mistakes & still more in the box! Among them were SOB, several IWB, some with retension straps, and a couple nylons. Oh well, live and learn. Never found an IWB comfortable enough to keep (probably more due to dress style); have a Remora coming and that doesn't work, I'm done! Much prefer good molded leather and should probably quit trying others!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links