IS there an IWB with a retention strap?

This is a discussion on IS there an IWB with a retention strap? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; my son is looking for an inside the waistband holster for his glock that has a retention strap to be sure that during tussles it ...

Thread: IS there an IWB with a retention strap?

my son is looking for an inside the waistband holster for his glock that has a retention strap to be sure that during tussles it doesn't come out of its holster. something like a vm2 with a strap... any ideas? thanks

If he's looking for a simple IWB with a clip I have a Bianchi 6D-10A Right hand adjustable thumb break suede IWB holster for Glock26/27 & Sig P239 that I never used, $15 plus shipping.

SNC00188 by tnd2, on Flickr

But, to answer your question there are a few out there, I just don't think the usual IWB holsters need retention so it's not a popular option.
    Glock 42 - Galco horsehide pocket holster, TT Gunleather Slim XC holster(on order)
    Glock 19 - Galco Ankle Glove holster, TT GunLeather Slim IWB "Mikes Special", OWB- 5.11 Thumb Drive
    Lifetime NRA Member

Biachi iHolster

If still available, I greatly appreciate the offer for purchase.

Did send you a PM as well.

Max

max.langeveld@gmail.com
    Last edited by maxvet; December 17th, 2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: notification

In ref my above reply, unable to send you a PM (yet?)anyhow if you could reply to max.langeveld@gmail.com, I look forward to your reply.

In reference to purchase Bianchi, I was just offered one by a friend, so please disregard the offer for purchase.
    Thanks
    Max

Neal check your PM
    Thanks
    Max

Got it, will ship it tomorrow.

Thanks
    Glock 42 - Galco horsehide pocket holster, TT Gunleather Slim XC holster(on order)
    Glock 19 - Galco Ankle Glove holster, TT GunLeather Slim IWB "Mikes Special", OWB- 5.11 Thumb Drive
    Lifetime NRA Member

Shipped, Thanks maxvet
    Lifetime NRA Member

I used to use that hoslter for my G17... the only thing I didn't like about it was that re-holstering was a pain. Any suggestions on how to make that work? (I'd gladly use it again if I could fix that issue)

tnd2, got it, great shape, fast shipment, appreciate it.

Regards

Max

Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
    my son is looking for an inside the waistband holster for his glock that has a retention strap to be sure that during tussles it doesn't come out of its holster. something like a vm2 with a strap... any ideas? thanks
    These are not uncommon, I bet you that almost EVERY holster makers today has IWB with belt loop.. have you yet visited any of the following? Mitch Rosen, Alessi, Ritchie, UBG, HBE, .... (not in any particular order), this is just a super short list...

Do some homework and you will have too many makes and models to choose from... which does not make it any easier to decide on one..

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead View Post
    I used to use that hoslter for my G17... the only thing I didn't like about it was that re-holstering was a pain. Any suggestions on how to make that work? (I'd gladly use it again if I could fix that issue)
    Take a strip of thin half inch kydex and a few rivets and line the inside lip with it. Should hold the opening open more while empty and inside the waistband.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

thanks for the info. Merry Christmas

Sponsored Links