The Maverick by DeSantis Holster for S&W Bodyguard 380

This is a discussion on The Maverick by DeSantis Holster for S&W Bodyguard 380 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I found a picture of the holster I want - now where can I buy it? I want this exact one...with the S&W logo. Anyone? ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KBSR

Thread: The Maverick by DeSantis Holster for S&W Bodyguard 380

The Maverick by DeSantis Holster for S&W Bodyguard 380

I found a picture of the holster I want - now where can I buy it? I want this exact one...with the S&W logo. Anyone?

The Maverick by DeSantis.jpg

2. Remove Ads

DeSantis has a great website, but I've actually found the holsters cheaper at LA Police Gear (i think it is). Google knows all. LOL I prefer the speed scabbard, and have carried many pistols in them, and own a box full of them for various pistols. I prefer it because it doesn't have the unnecessary thumb snap. If you go with this model please, please, please practice with it at the range in the same condition as you carry it. Seen waaaaay too many people practice and qualify with thumb break holsters, in the open position, and it contributes to disaster when you are pressed into action away from the range. You will, under stress, revert back to your training. Be safe.
    Marley likes this.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

S&W has the holster for sale on their website.

Unbelievable! Had you not prompted me to check the S&W website, I would not have ordered this holster tonight! I went there right after I purchased my Bodyguard, but nothing in their store was available & I heard they were no longer selling holsters so I assumed I would have to find it under the radar. Thanks for the obvious bighosscat!

Links