I think I found a Winner!

This is a discussion on I think I found a Winner! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Third times a charm I tell ya! The SHTF Gear holster I received yesterday for my Glock 27 will definitely be the last one I ...

Thread: I think I found a Winner!

I think I found a Winner!

Third times a charm I tell ya! The SHTF Gear holster I received yesterday for my Glock 27 will definitely be the last one I buy for this gun. It is the third holster that I have purchased for my G27, and it is awesome! I have nothing against hybrid holsters, but I didn't think I would ever get one. I was wrong. This holster is damn comfortable and keeps my gun nice and secure.

It took 6 days to get the holster after I ordered it which is quick if you ask me! The metal clips are very strong and keep the holster from shifting. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about having the leather backing against my skin, but it is hardly noticeable. Highly recommended!

I attached a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.
    IMG_20121215_175715_560.jpgIMG_20121215_175744_384.jpgIMG_20121215_180016_336.jpgIMG_20121215_180026_660.jpg

2. Remove Ads

Good choice. I have a galco king-tuk and its simular to the shtf gear holsters. At first I didnt think it would be comfortable. I was wrong its comfy and holds my gun secure and those wide spaced belt clips hold the holster in place with no shifting as with some of my other holsters.

Nice holsters. Congrats.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    I've worn my new SHTF for six days straight now ... I think it's six, it may be seven or eight. I really like it, this holster added my HK .45 to my carry rotation, something I'm very happy about. The holster itself is just great, especially for the price.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

They made it backwards!

JK. Glad you found one that works for you.

Is it an OWB? I am new to this so still learning the types.

That is an IWB. BTW thank you for the post, still on the fence about this holster...but looking into it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Maddawg46 View Post
    Is it an OWB? I am new to this so still learning the types.
    Nope, it is an inside the waistband holster. I'll post a picture in a few minutes of me wearing it so you get a better idea.

Edit: Here are two pictures. Keep in mind this is a left hand holster.
    IMG_20121216_183453_259.jpgIMG_20121216_183513_683.jpg

Links