What Holster for Appendix Carry?

This is a discussion on What Holster for Appendix Carry? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by AdamSean I honestly like the Archangel and would pay for the design (with some pain in my wallet) but they don't make ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What Holster for Appendix Carry?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamSean View Post
    I honestly like the Archangel and would pay for the design (with some pain in my wallet) but they don't make one to fit my Sig SP2022. I would have to wait until I get another Glock 19. That is one of the hardest things trying to find a holster. Some of the best don't have my gun on their gun fit list.
    The Blade-Tech Nano looks to be very similar to the Archangel but is around $60 instead. I have one for a Glock 19 that I got for $50 at GT Distributors and like it very much. The belt loops can be re-arranged to have zero cant for appendix carry.

2. Remove Ads

I prefer to carry a S&W M&P 9c with an OWB holster, but I am not allowed to conceal carry at work. So at work I carry a S&W 637 38 Special in a Galco holster in the appendix position. I have carried at work for several months using this system and nobody is the wiser. I have an office job, but I am in and out of the warehouse all day so I am allowed to wear t-shirts, and I have no problems concealing my weapon.

My current appendix holster is a Galco Triton. It works but it's not perfect for me. I seriously thinking about G-Code Incognito Appendix system.

Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Slim. I have three for aiwb.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395655471.741698.jpg

Silent thunder holsters are pretty amazing. I have the regular silent thunder which I wear appendix, or 9 o clock, or 8 o clock (left hand) and works great. Since it has adjustable cant and height it's super versatile and very easy to find that sweet spot. Highly recommend, won't be disappointed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links