Defensive Carry banner

Crown Holsters. Gotta give a BIG shoutout!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Cuchulain 
#1 ·
I haven't been on much recently, but when I was all I could talk about was my leather holsters. No longer. It's kydex all the way for me, now. More specifically, it's Crown Holsters and the fine work and customer service of Chris Jane. I placed my order on December 1 and had my holster on the 16. The fit and finish of this holster is superb, and it conceals better than my $150+ leather holsters. Chris's customer service is top notch, each time I have called, I have spoken directly with him, not some CS rep giving me the run around, and he has always been up front with me about any issues. I have handled other "big name" kydex manufacturers' products and would take Crown Holsters' product any day of the week. This holster also runs $40 less and takes about 4.5-5 months less time to get. If you're in the market for a new CCW or plain clothes duty, check out Crown Holsters, you will not be disappointed!

Welcome to Crown Holsters!

I got the Royal Light Compatible for a Glock 22 with Streamlight TLR-1S.

Reactions: shadowwalker
#2 ·
Chris does good work, I have several of his holsters. He does still have a ways to go before I will say his are better than RCS, which I am assuming you are using as comparison. The attachment parts are still a bit rough. Overall, though, Chris is a great guy to work with.

Enjoy your new holster. It's a winner.

#4 ·
What do you mean? Do you mean if it breaks from normal use he'll replace it?

From my dealings with him, his customer service is excellent, so while I don't know for sure, it certainly would not surprise me if he did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.