Crown Holsters. Gotta give a BIG shoutout!

This is a discussion on Crown Holsters. Gotta give a BIG shoutout! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I haven't been on much recently, but when I was all I could talk about was my leather holsters. No longer. It's kydex all the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuchulain

Thread: Crown Holsters. Gotta give a BIG shoutout!

I haven't been on much recently, but when I was all I could talk about was my leather holsters. No longer. It's kydex all the way for me, now. More specifically, it's Crown Holsters and the fine work and customer service of Chris Jane. I placed my order on December 1 and had my holster on the 16. The fit and finish of this holster is superb, and it conceals better than my $150+ leather holsters. Chris's customer service is top notch, each time I have called, I have spoken directly with him, not some CS rep giving me the run around, and he has always been up front with me about any issues. I have handled other "big name" kydex manufacturers' products and would take Crown Holsters' product any day of the week. This holster also runs $40 less and takes about 4.5-5 months less time to get. If you're in the market for a new CCW or plain clothes duty, check out Crown Holsters, you will not be disappointed!

Welcome to Crown Holsters!

I got the Royal Light Compatible for a Glock 22 with Streamlight TLR-1S.
    shadowwalker likes this.
    Empires are not built by timidity- Tacitus
    Pride in who we are, professional in what we do-OCSO

VIP Member
    Chris does good work, I have several of his holsters. He does still have a ways to go before I will say his are better than RCS, which I am assuming you are using as comparison. The attachment parts are still a bit rough. Overall, though, Chris is a great guy to work with.

Enjoy your new holster. It's a winner.
    If you have never broken your gun or bled on your gun in training, you're doing it wrong!
    Train hard, live easy.

I am thinking of the IWB for appendix carry. I have never heard of these before. Does he guarantee his work?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamSean View Post
    I am thinking of the IWB for appendix carry. I have never heard of these before. Does he guarantee his work?
    What do you mean? Do you mean if it breaks from normal use he'll replace it?

From my dealings with him, his customer service is excellent, so while I don't know for sure, it certainly would not surprise me if he did.
    Empires are not built by timidity- Tacitus
    Pride in who we are, professional in what we do-OCSO

Sponsored Links