Nate Squared( N82) Tactical

This is a discussion on Nate Squared( N82) Tactical within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; At a recent gun show, I saw these Nate Squared IWB holsters and decided to give one a try for my new Nano. WOW! It ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By skatalite
  • 1 Post By HroadhogD1

Thread: Nate Squared( N82) Tactical

Nate Squared( N82) Tactical

At a recent gun show, I saw these Nate Squared IWB holsters and decided to give one a try for my new Nano. WOW! It is the most comfortable IWB for my Nano than I could have imagined. In fact, it was written up earlier this year in the USCCA publication and that's what got me interested in finding one at a local show. It is guaranteed FOREVER, U.S. made and the price is right. Check out one if you're interested an IWB holster and do yourself a favor.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

They are awesome.

I bought one of their Original models, which uses an elastic band to hold the firearm in place while IWB. Well, I had a hell of a time reholstering because the band collapses and my gut got in the way. So, after a couple days of ownership, I write them and ask if I can swap it out for their Professional model, which uses polycarbonate instead of fabric. They responded super quick and said, "no problem, send in the old one and we'll send you a PayPal request for the difference!" And it was easy as that. My new holster shipped this morning.
    Philly Boy likes this.

I had retention issues with mine (elastic model with the Kahr P380). By the end of the day, the pistol would creep upwards, exposing the trigger. They don't make the professional model for the P380. Fortunately, they agreed to a return and a refund.

Larger/heavier pistols may not have this problem. Dunno. But it didn't work for me.

I use their IWB Tuckable for my P-11 appendix carry and never have had a problem. Most comfortable holster I've tried.

Their 'pro' model might be ok but I'm a lefty so I wouldn't know as they don't seem to concerned about having more than 1911's and Glock's in left handed configuration... Their standard model is comfortable, but there is 0 retention which makes it worthless to me. Gun can fall right out (think restroom).

I use mine sparingly.

I have the Pro for my Glock 23 and my M&P Shield and love 'em!

I have the Original model for my glock 26/23(the same holster fits both). I find it extremely comfortable. I also like buying an American product made my Americans. I also like the fact that they only charge $3 for shipping.

I would like to get the professional for my M & P 9 c, but I am left handed. : (
    Drgnfly likes this.

I wear one all day with my M&P 9c.

Links