Vanguard 2

This is a discussion on Vanguard 2 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi, Has anyone heard of or used the Vanguard 2 quasi holster? Thoughts,reviews? Iam looking for a quick donning holster for shorts runs. Glock 27...

Thread: Vanguard 2

Vanguard 2

Hi,

Has anyone heard of or used the Vanguard 2 quasi holster? Thoughts,reviews? Iam looking for a quick donning holster for shorts runs. Glock 27

2. Remove Ads

I have one that I wear occasionally if I'm going to have my shirt tucked in. I would not recommend it for wearing with running shorts.....it needs to attach to a belt. It does basically nothing to help with concealment, but for "appendix" carry with a "bloused" shirt it works just fine. What do you want to know about it?

Austin

Just trying to decide whether to get the regular Vanguard or the one with the belt loop.

They are the same, really. Just the one with the belt loop has a strut and belt loop and attachment hardware, instead of a piece of string/tactical string/whatever it is. If you hang a gun from the string on your belt - it can change cant and move around more. With the strut/loop thing on the Vanguard 2, it's like a mini holster. The gun stays in one place - and it's tuckable. I got a 3 pack plus 1 strut kit - that way it showed they were all in stock and ready to ship, and it also gives me extra trigger cover thingies that I can put on loaded guns in a safe, in my wife's purse, etc..

Austin

Links