Who's carrying a Sig?

This is a discussion on Who's carrying a Sig? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just switched over to a Sig, picked up a P229R E2 and fell in love. I currently prefer OWB and my Fist K2 High ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Who's carrying a Sig?

I just switched over to a Sig, picked up a P229R E2 and fell in love. I currently prefer OWB and my Fist K2 High Ride holster but always looking at options. I may pick up a VMII for summer carry but I prefer 3 o'clock for my access, the floppy small of back issue with a vMII as I remember wasn't well suited for me. For those of you summer carrying a larger Sig, what have you found to be most comfortable?

2. Remove Ads

During the colder months of the year I carry a P229 vintage 1994 in the .40 S&W variety. It rides on my belt at the 3:00 position in a Safariland 5181 holster that I modified from a paddle by trimming the top portions down and replacing the paddle with a Wilson Combat belt loop attachment, creating a straight-drop/zero-degree cant, which I prefer.

I carry a P250sc, absolutely love it. I carry IWB 3-4. bought it from highnoonholsters.com

Carry various pistols, but recently purchased the Sig P938 and it is now my EDC. Only other Sig I own is a P238 that gets carried when conditions warrant. Really like both pistols.

Believe it or not, I carry a Sig P230 (most of the time) that I bought in 1984 (when in Michigan). It's a .380, but it's my little friend. I'm left handed so I carry at about 7:00 in a Galco. When at our second home I carry an SP101.

VIP Member
    Just picked up a P938 EQ
    waiting on the extra mags and holster from Midway and Brownells then will carry it.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links