Who's carrying a Sig?

Who's carrying a Sig?

This is a discussion on Who's carrying a Sig? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got a Sig 229 .40. That will be my CCW soon as I get my TX CHL. Any of you guys carring one ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Who's carrying a Sig?

Who's carrying a Sig?

I just got a Sig 229 .40. That will be my CCW soon as I get my TX CHL. Any of you guys carring one now? What are you carrying it in?

I had a CBST for my 1911 that I liked a lot by not sure if I will go back with that or not. I'm prob going to carry IWB if possible. My job requires me to take emergency calls where I'm often meeting people at the clinic that I don't know and its just me and them. My work clothes are pretty much Carhartt pants and scrub tops so thats what I basically have to work with for clothing options. And yes my boss is cool with me carrying at work.
    Tzadik likes this.

I have a Sig 226 .40 that I wouldn't hesitate to carry - but I loaned it to a buddy of mine. It is a good bit heavier and about the same size as a Glock. They are very nice guns. I got the DAK trigger on mine - don't have any holsters for it. Where do you want to carry it? 1:00? 4:00?

Austin

I'll most likely be carrying between 3:00 and 5:00. I carried my 1911 about 4:00

I carry a Sig but it's not that Sig. I carry the p250c. Love it . I carry iwb or owb at 4 or 5.
    skysoldier29 likes this.

VIP Member
    P220 @ 9:00. That's 3:00 for you right handed folks.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

I have an older 229 40,when I think I might need more on tap ammo than my EDC Colt 1911 XSE Combat Commander with 2 spare mags 24+1 I carry my Sig and 2 spare mags 36+1,I make my own leather holsters so I carry OWB around 8:30-9 and 15 to 20 degree forward cant
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

When I do carry the P220C it's in a Galco King Tuck made for it with a combat cut.
    Between 3 and 4 o'clock.

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    I carry a 239 IWB at about 3-4 o'clock in a Mikes cloth holster. I 'think' I'm getting a SHTF IWB for Christmas.

Re: Who's carrying a Sig?

P250F full size in 45acp as EDC in Crossbreed holster, 9mm barrel for training. Tactical laser / light for night at home.

P250SC for backup in 40S&W, 9mm barrel also.

P290 backup for the backup.

George
    Smile. It makes people wonder what you are up to

A P226 in 40 S&W but I also have the 9mm exchange kit for the range. Use an Old Faithful hybrid IWB at 4-4:30 and a good gun belt.
    Really a colder weather carry when I have a coat and or a pull over. But it's also my home defense handgun which I prefer a full size.

I carry a Sig P250c9mm either IWB or OWB depending on my clothing choice of the day. My OWB is a leather holster of my own design. Carry at 3 oclock.

P250 compact is my daily carry in a Simply Rugged Cuda owb holster. Simple, rugged, quality that holds the pistol tight to your body. Love that I can slide it from 2 o'clock to around 3 o'clock for comfort depending on need (sitting, driving, etc.) and what pants I'm wearing.
    Throw on a slighy longish scrub top over it and your good yo go. Oh have ordered twice from them, took less than 10 days ftom order day to holster in hand this included weekends and one holiday!!!! Thats unheard of for a custom holster.

Hey DroidGeorge how you liking them p250's?? Love mine looking to pick up a sc for iwb after the holidays.

I carry my P229 .40 SAS Gen 2 in my MS VM2 under my polo shirt.

<-- This guy. Carrying a P229/.40 This has been my EDC since 1997. I'll occasionally change it up with a P239/.40 or Kahr MK9
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Re: Who's carrying a Sig?

I carry my 229 everyday in a cbst @5:00. I find that a pretty comfortable combination.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links