Women's concealed holster for M&P9

This is a discussion on Women's concealed holster for M&P9 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey y'all.... I have a feeling this question has been asked and probably answered. That said, I am going to ask anyway. I recently purchased ...

Thread: Women's concealed holster for M&P9

Women's concealed holster for M&P9

Hey y'all.... I have a feeling this question has been asked and probably answered. That said, I am going to ask anyway. I recently purchased my M&P9.
    Because I seldom wear a belt and am looking for a holster made for a woman. An ankle holster is not the answer for me. I appreciate all the help offered.
    Thanks so very much.......

2. Remove Ads

Holsters made just for women are hard to find. There are a few beltless options, one is the "Betty" by Looper who also makes the Flashbang. Betty Holster I tried it and personally didn't like it (I'd draw the holster with the weapon, it didn't stay put) but sometimes different people have different luck with things. Remora is another option Home of the Original Remora No Clip IWB Concealment Holster I haven't tried one yet, but it's on my list one of these days. I've read many rave reviews from people on these forums for them.

Personally I caved an stated wearing a belt... I carry a XDsc and the weight of it just works better with a belt. I use a Crossbreed Supertuck. Once in awhile around the house I'll throw it on without a belt, but it definetly works much better with the support of a belt. The beltman and crossbreed both make some nicer looking belts for women so we're not necessarily stuck with a man's belt.

Welcome to the forum!! Good luck finding a carry option that fits your needs!

Re: Women's concealed holster for M&P9

I *love* the remora for my 238. I also have one for my 229, but I am leaning toward a hybrid iwb for the bigger gun.
    I sometimes use a belly band and have just ordered a smart carry for when waist carry doesn't work.

Links