Opinions on Bulldog Gun Leather

This is a discussion on Opinions on Bulldog Gun Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for a good, leather, IWB, holster for a Glock 23 Gen 4 and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Bulldog ...

Thread: Opinions on Bulldog Gun Leather

I'm looking for a good, leather, IWB, holster for a Glock 23 Gen 4 and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Bulldog Gun Leather: Bulldog Custom Gun Leather - Home
    I'm looking at thier BULLDOG "MIKE" IWB and am wanting to know about it's overall qaulity and comfort.
    I have a Milt Sparks VMII for my other carry gun and love it! I was about to order one for my Glock until I called and they said the wait time was 5 months, I love thier product but I don't want to wait 5 months to start carrying my Glock. The Bulldog Gun Leather sight says it only has a 3 to 4 week deliver time frame, which would be a plus.

Any thoughts and opinions on the Bulldog Mike IWB or any suggestions on other qaulity leather brands with a decent delivery time would be appreciated!

2. Remove Ads

No experience with Bulldog, did one today on Adams Holster for my Glock 26. Check it out.

ubgholsters.com, the "Canute model". 2-4 weeks, leather, good quality, I own 5 of his rigs now and have 1 on the way. CouponCode defensivecarry gets you 10% discount.

No experience but it looks like a good product.
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

Links