Pocket carry suggestions - Page 2

Pocket carry suggestions

This is a discussion on Pocket carry suggestions within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If I was you, I'd find some way to afford a Sig P938 with a 7 round magazine and carry it in a DeSantis holster....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Pocket carry suggestions

VIP Member
    If I was you, I'd find some way to afford a Sig P938 with a 7 round magazine and carry it in a DeSantis holster.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

I carry the Ruger LCP .380 in a pocket holster. There are many different brands of holsters. I am happy with it, nobody knows I have it and if something looks shady I just put my hands in my pockets and I am ready.
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

I use a Kahr P380 for pocket carry, either in a DeSantis Nemesis or an Uncle George's wallet holster.

I carried an LCP in a Blackhawk pocket holster for a year. I finally traded the LCP off. Never liked shooting it. You might beat me up for this suggestion, but you need to be open minded about this next suggestion...an NAA 22 Mag Pug. I load it up with Hornady critical defense rounds and it's a hard shooting little gun. Easy to carry and very easy to conceal. I don't know of anyone who would volunteer to get popped with a 22mag. When I'm wearing blue jeans, it fits perfectly in the change pocket. Just one of my several carry guns. I never leave home without one.

P380s are cool.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special - Walther P22
    LMT STD 16 - Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield - Mossberg 500B
    Marlin 336Y - Kahr MK9

Pocket carry suggestions

I was in the same spot looking for a very concealable gun I could have on me anytime anywhere. As far as easy pocket carry a 380 is going to be tough to beat. I know many who say they pocket carry the small slim 9mm but I didn't see how you would. At least in the jeans I wear. Only nine I saw that I thought would work was the kimber solo but that was out of my price range. Went with the bg380 and like it so far.

I've pocket carried a lot of guns... 642, LCP, P238, CM9, PPS, and many more.

I hate to admit it but to really obtain manageable pocket carry 24/7 in everything from jeans, shorts, dress pants. You are going to have to go to a .380 ACP. Anything else should reside on a belt unless you are wearing cargo shorts or very thick material pants with deep pockets.

Such has been my experience.

Sometimes I think a good OC spray is more effective on animals than a .380 ACP but that's another discussion.

KoB
    Suggestion:

Ruger LCR .38 with XS Big Dot Night Sight loaded with Speer SB Gold Dots in a good pocket holster.

This is my deep concealment set-up, but I use the CT grip, which is slimmer than the standard Hogue grip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links