Undertech Concealment Tee shirts

This is a discussion on Undertech Concealment Tee shirts within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I did a search and it appears that no one has actually bought and used this product although the posts are pretty old. So I ...

Thread: Undertech Concealment Tee shirts

I did a search and it appears that no one has actually bought and used this product although the posts are pretty old. So I will ask now. Anyone tried this product?
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Not that brand but there are several very similar on the market and I have one. I find it is not good for anything but a small firearm. As I normally carry a full size 1911 or a double stack FNP, it has been relegated tot eh bottom of the drawer.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    I tried one that was similar. The gun just printed excessively. I sent it back.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

I bought one before reading some of the reviews. It's fairly comfortable, but for me, it's tough to reach the butt of the gun to draw, but that's what makes it good for concealment. It conceals fairly well under a dress shirt and it's great under a roomy sweatshirt. It's very pricey compared to other holsters. I also have a Kangaroo holster, seems to work better for me and is very adjustable. My favorite holster to date is the SmartCarry. Seemed weird at first, but it's comfortable and draws easy and there's almost zero printing.

Sponsored Links