Sneaky Pete

This is a discussion on Sneaky Pete within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; But...if you carry a Seacamp (which is small enough to practically fit up your nostrils), why would you stick it in something like a Sneaky ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Sneaky Pete

But...if you carry a Seacamp (which is small enough to practically fit up your nostrils), why would you stick it in something like a Sneaky Pete?

2. Remove Ads

Fla
    Some like it, some don't. Don't like it, don't buy it. If someone thinks it is that bad why not write the Manf and tell them to stop making it. Every holster made will work perfect for someone. To me the smart carry is a slow draw, but for some it works and allows them to carry. Different holsters work with different dress. For some there is one perfect holster for all occasions but that does not apply to everyone. Slow is based on practice or lack of it. I don't like ankle holsters but I am not going to bash it as it works fine for some. I love thigh holsters on women. Allows them to carry and so dang sexy but I can't say it is a super fast draw. Why bash any one or anything that makes a person feel comfortable to carry? Many people change holsters over time. It is a change that occurs with age, dexterity, dress job and so many other factors.
    Just like a weapon, get what you like that makes you happy and make sure it works well and practice often.

Now lets all go to the range and kill a few zombies :)
    I was even thinking about starting a meetup group to do range time together. Kill zombies then do lunch ( or dinner ).

Fla
    Quote Originally Posted by Topsider View Post
    But...if you carry a Seacamp (which is small enough to practically fit up your nostrils), why would you stick it in something like a Sneaky Pete?
    My small 380 is in my back pocket in a wallet holster. Sneaky pete allows another weapon. I have designed a new wallet style holster but I am waiting for some kydex to build it.

VIP Member
    I don't have one but I think for a small pistol it might work out ok. Business casual. Most sheep would think it is an over sized phone case. For business dress with a jacket I like to shoulder carry. The price is not really out of line. Not a deal either. I also believe you would have to practice the draw. There is not one in my future ( unless you want to send me one as a gift, but it would likely go into my drawer with the others).

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla View Post
    Sneaky pete allows another weapon.
    so does an ankle holster, shoulder rig, pocket holster...

Administrator
    To me it looks too much like the person is wearing a big fat designer leather wallet out on full display. I think it is inviting a snatch and grab. Just my personal opinion on that.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I saw a guy wearing this at the gas station last week. I'd never seen the product but I knew immediately it had a gun in it. Might as well have been open carrying imo. My gf, who isn't into guns, didn't think anything of it though, so for your non gun folks I guess it's sneakyish...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links