What is the best holster for a woman to carry a Glock 26 Gen 4 in a car?

This is a discussion on What is the best holster for a woman to carry a Glock 26 Gen 4 in a car? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I could not tell if you are looking to have a holster in your car and one on your body so you could remove the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What is the best holster for a woman to carry a Glock 26 Gen 4 in a car?

I could not tell if you are looking to have a holster in your car and one on your body so you could remove the G26 and place in a holster not on your body while driving. If that is the case I would assume you would be re-holstering before getting out of the car unless you are going into one of the few places in Mississippi that prohibit carry. If that is the case the problems I see is the choice of gun. I do not like putting a Glock in the holster while seated in the car. If am going to be in a situation where I might have to re-holster in the car I much prefer a double action with a hammer so I can keep my thumb on the hammer to ensure the hammer doesn't move or a firearm with a manual safety. If you are just looking for holster to keep in the car I would look at a el-cheapo Uncle Mikes with a retention strap. It could be mounted about anywhere.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

2. Remove Ads

For car carry check out Grassburr holsters. The make holsters that have covers that look like CD cases.
    The web site is https://grassburr.com.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links