Crazy idea for concealing..... - Page 3

Crazy idea for concealing.....

This is a discussion on Crazy idea for concealing..... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As small as you are appendix carry is your best bet. When a shirt must be tucked in doing it with a smart carry is ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Crazy idea for concealing.....

VIP Member
    As small as you are appendix carry is your best bet. When a shirt must be tucked in doing it with a smart carry is a great option. When you can have the shirt untucked there are hundreds of options.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

I open carry everywhere I go now, and before I head out for the days errands, I check to see if any of the places I am going prohibit carrying a firearm. If that is the case, I will leave my pistol at home, go to that one spot, then head back home and re-arm. Typically the only places around here that don't allow carrying are malls, and I avoid those as much as possible anyway. Once I get my CHP I WILL carry at the mall if I have to go there, as it is usually my wife I am shopping with, and we will have our baby girl with us as well. I couldn't stand knowing I could have been carrying and didn't if something bad did happen.
    Truth is treason in an empire of lies - Ron Paul
    No b@stard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b@stard die for his country. - General George S. Patton

My 2 cents: I think you are way over thinking something. First..I would never carry small of my back. IMO it is the worst place to carry and offers no significant advantages. My wife is 110 lbs soaking wet and carries a 228 with no problems concealing.

I am not a big fan of pocket carry but if you are so concerned about being seen that is a good option.

As far as the reasons you are carrying...from what you said it wold be stemming from an arguement. At verbal exchange distances you should really consider other than lethal means in case someone assaults you. Drawing from the small of your back with a person about to assualt you is not the best situation. You most likely will end up getting hit first and then a struggle for the gun.....just saying.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Buy something a little smaller and pocket carry. This has always been the best for me at work. I have actually been carrying a Beretta Nano in my front pocket. Or go ankle. Slower draw, but nobody will know unless they have a foot fetish...lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links