C5 Leather

C5 Leather

This is a discussion on C5 Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently placed an order for a C5 Ironside Holster and was wondering how many of you out there have experience with this company. I ...

Thread: C5 Leather

C5 Leather

I recently placed an order for a C5 Ironside Holster and was wondering how many of you out there have experience with this company. I went with the ironside because I prefer clips versus snaps. Any info would be helpful. Oh by the way the holster is for a Glock 26

A Great Value

I have been wearing my c5 holster for the past three weeks. I must admit that this is the most comfortable holster I have ever tried.With this holster I am able to conceal using a t-shirt and cargo shorts. I like the way it rides. It is also extremely well made. And you can't beat the price($65). That included the shipping. The wait time was about six weeks but it was well worth the wait. The pictures below are of the ironside model for a Glock 26 with a 511 belt.It also works well with my belt man belt. I will be considering Jim for all my future holster needs.
    Attached Images

Links