Question Abou Supertuck with and w/o a Laser Guard

This is a discussion on Question Abou Supertuck with and w/o a Laser Guard within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi, I'm looking to buy a Crossbreed Supertuck for my Glock 27. It does not currently have a Laserguard, but I have the option to ...

Thread: Question Abou Supertuck with and w/o a Laser Guard

Question Abou Supertuck with and w/o a Laser Guard

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a Crossbreed Supertuck for my Glock 27. It does not currently have a Laserguard, but I have the option to buy a Crossbreed with/or without the Laserguard. If I buy the Supertuck with the LaserGuard option, will the 27 fit comfortably/snuggly in the holster though I do not have a LaserGuard attached?

Thanks for the help.

2. Remove Ads

I would say no, but this is not from personal experience. The reason I wouldn't think it would work is because the way the laserguard connects to the trigger guard it adds width I would think that without the laserguard attached it would the be loose fitting. Again I could be wrong about this, your best bet would be to email or call Crossbreed in the morning and get a definite answer. Unless someone else on here has encountered this scenario themselves and can give you an answer from personal experience.

Good luck with your decision,
    Coupon code for today only is NYD15 gives you 15% off so if you order tonight customer service will probably switch it around if you make a wrong choice tomorrow when they're open. (Laserguard option)

Links