What is the Crossbreed Super Tuck - Shorty?

This is a discussion on What is the Crossbreed Super Tuck - Shorty? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was going to order a holster from Crossbreed's Seconds website and it shows it is a Super Tuck "Shorty" in the description? Anyone know ...

Thread: What is the Crossbreed Super Tuck - Shorty?

I was going to order a holster from Crossbreed's Seconds website and it shows it is a Super Tuck "Shorty" in the description? Anyone know what "Shorty" means? As I didn't see this option on their regular web page? It is for a S&W M&P 40c.

Also it says it is Horsehide, is this a better option than the Cowhide? What are the benefits? And lastly it says it's in "good" condition for $40 plus $8 shipping is this worth it or is there a better option for a similar product?

Thanks for your help and Happy New Year!

i think the leather is shorter on it on the bottom of the holster..i think its trimed for the compact guns..where the regular M&P will have more leather for the longer slide
    S&W M&P40/M&P9c OC rigs
    S&W 640-1 or Sig P238 as a CC rig
    proud www.georgiacarry.org member
    Second Amendment Foundation Life member

yep thats it. The shorty is just a smaller version of the regular one made to fit the smaller guns.I have the one for the XDS it it fits
    perfect and is a great carry size.

For what it is worth, I have the same gun and I carry it in a regular size supertuck deluxe. It works great. I would imagine the clips are identical so you'll have the same shirt-tucking ability mine has, and the gun is the same so that would be the same printing possibility.

Horse hide is supposed to be more dense than bull hide = won't wick moisture as much and is more abrasion resistant (won't wear as much over time holstering and unholstering your gun).

Sponsored Links