Tuck clip w offset clip anyone?

This is a discussion on Tuck clip w offset clip anyone? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got a quick clip from crossbreed. I like the single offset clip idea. But its kinda bulky. Considering getting somthing similar for my ...

Thread: Tuck clip w offset clip anyone?

I just got a quick clip from crossbreed. I like the single offset clip idea. But its kinda bulky. Considering getting somthing similar for my ruger lcr when I'm not pocket carrying. Any thoughts?
    Dont mistake Kindness for Weakness!!!
    Kimber Ultra Carry II
    Kel-Tec PF-9
    Ruger SP 101 2 1/4" 357 mag

Quote Originally Posted by chepo06 View Post
    I just got a quick clip from crossbreed. I like the single offset clip idea. But its kinda bulky. Considering getting somthing similar for my ruger lcr when I'm not pocket carrying. Any thoughts?
    If you want something less bulky I would go for a Remora, they are by far the most comfortable IWB holster available that is also the least bulky. I know the clip less design sounds crazy I was a sceptic myself but after owning one myself for a couple months now I can see what all the hype is about! Just look at the reviews and YouTube videos about them, people have nothing but good things to say about em'. And they are very fairly priced if interested send me a PM and I'll tell you a %20 off coupon code. It'll end up being around $25-$30 shipped.

Also you can go for the Remora-Hyde modification and they say that it is even thinner than the Original IWB clip less design with all the same benefits for I think an extra $10 or something. I have the Original and no Remora-Hyde mod and I think it's fine the way it is, but since your going for least amount of bulk it may be something your interested in.

Sorry I know this suggestion is not "similar" to the Crossbreed Quick Clip but thought I'd run it by you anyhow if you haven't heard of Remora. Alan the owner is a great guy and I'm sure you'd be pleased with the customer service and product.

By the way I'm in no way affiliated with Remora other than being a happy customer.

Quote Originally Posted by chepo06 View Post
    You may want to check out UBG Becker:

UBG Holsters
    UBG Becker
    UBG Becker pics

I guess you are talking about side guard holsters tuck clip? I don't have a tuck clip but I do quite often carry my j frame or my sp101 in a minimal clip from sgh. I am very pleased with the holster to the extent I have purchased several from sgh. The wait time is what the website states so you just have to patient.

Links