Does anyone have the CT Lightguard light and any Comp-Tac holsters?

Does anyone have the CT Lightguard light and any Comp-Tac holsters?

This is a discussion on Does anyone have the CT Lightguard light and any Comp-Tac holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a couple of Comp-Tac holsters ( belt and paddle ) for my Glock 19. Recently was given a Crimson Trace Lightguard Weapon Light ...

Question Does anyone have the CT Lightguard light and any Comp-Tac holsters?

I have a couple of Comp-Tac holsters (belt and paddle) for my Glock 19. Recently was given a Crimson Trace Lightguard Weapon Light (LTG-736). It works great but can't find many holsters which advertise this new light as optional version. Comp-Tac for example has versions for Surefire and Streamlight. Does anyone have the CT Lightguard light and any Comp-Tac holsters? I have questions into both Comp-Tac and Crimson Trace too.

Quote Originally Posted by surferbum View Post
    Does anyone have the CT Lightguard light and any Comp-Tac holsters? I have questions into both Comp-Tac and Crimson Trace too.
    Here's Comp-Tac email response:
    At this time, none of our holsters are compatible with the Crimson Trace Lightguard kit. This is something we have been looking into, but as of this time, is still not possible for us.

Links