Pics of you carrying a Beretta 92's - OWB holster?

This is a discussion on Pics of you carrying a Beretta 92's - OWB holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Gents (and ladies), I am very likely going to be picking up a Beretta 92 in the coming weeks. I know it's a large gun ...

Thread: Pics of you carrying a Beretta 92's - OWB holster?

Pics of you carrying a Beretta 92's - OWB holster?

Gents (and ladies), I am very likely going to be picking up a Beretta 92 in the coming weeks. I know it's a large gun to carry but I have a long history with the Beretta (Dad taught me to shoot on an M9 and a 1911). And since I can find them for sale for a few hundred all day long it fits my budget. I will likely pick up an Old Faithful IWB kit but I'd like an OWB option as well so I'm not stuck to just one holster. I prefer discretion but I don't really need to worry about printing or exposure since open carry is legal where I live. Seems like Galco's pancake has a pretty decent cant to aid in comfort and concealment but I have yet to find pics of someone actually using one with a Beretta. I'm just looking for some visual references to help me make a good decision rather than buying random holsters that might not work.

If it helps, I'm a big dude. 6'3", 300+. I dress casual every day, usually jeans and a t-shirt with a button-down or hoodie, depending on weather. I also ride and typically wear a vest when I'm on the bike.

2. Remove Ads

I don't often carry my 92FS but when I do I use a Galco Combat Master. The Combat Master works well enough for comfort and concealment on my 5'9" 185# carcass.

I don't have any pics. Sorry.

Links