My First Homebrew Holster

This is a discussion on My First Homebrew Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Pull the dot snaps. Pull the Dot 4 Pc Snap Set - Springfield Leather Co. Inc. And I also recommend Springfield Leather far and above ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My First Homebrew Holster

Pull the dot snaps.

Pull the Dot 4 Pc Snap Set - Springfield Leather Co. Inc.

And I also recommend Springfield Leather far and above Tandy. Great company to do business with. There are youtube vids about attaching and using the pull the dot snaps. They are certainly more expensive, but they work. I tried using Line 24's on my IWB tuckable loops I'm working on. Complete failure. Went with PTD's and they work like a charm. Now if I can get the magnets figured out, hehe.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post
    Hmmm...I looked at the picture on their website and I can't distinguish what makes them different from Line 24 snaps. It's says they must be pulled in a certain direction, but don't say what that is. Do they needed to be rotated until something lines up or???
    Ace
    Gotta Fly or Gonna Die

Quote Originally Posted by acepilot View Post
    Hmmm...I looked at the picture on their website and I can't distinguish what makes them different from Line 24 snaps. It's says they must be pulled in a certain direction, but don't say what that is. Do they needed to be rotated until something lines up or???
    Once they are set you have to pull it from the correct direction to get it to release. If you pull it from the other three directions nothing will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by acepilot View Post
    This says it better than I can.

Pull The Dot (One Way) Snaps - Locking Snaps - One Way Snap Fasteners - YouTube
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links