Holsters for track pants? - Page 2

Holsters for track pants?

This is a discussion on Holsters for track pants? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I second the motion for .......Pistolwear.com...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Holsters for track pants?

I second the motion for .......Pistolwear.com
    tmoore912 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Smartcarry would be good except for jogging.

Quote Originally Posted by tmoore912 View Post
    For running with a gun, I recommend the Pistol Wear - Comfortable Concealment Holsters For Concealed Carry holsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman View Post
    I thought about trying one of these, anyone here have one ???.
    Yes, I have one. It works very well for me jogging, bike riding, working out at the gym or anything athletic I would be doing in workout clothes.

What holster is best for jogging wife
    ccman likes this.
    GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

I carry my Kahr CM9 and LCP (not at the same time however) in a Ramora when wearing sweat pants, swim trunks etc. Works for me but your firearm maybe somewhat heavier than mine I am not sure. I think they would work though. Oh yeah I forgot, I am not a runner, never was, so I am not sure if a Ramora would work while running.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Are the Remora holsters really that good? I was thinking about getting one last year but I think this will be my next holster.
    Will I be able to do yard work while using this holster?

Holsters for track pants?

Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
    Are the Remora holsters really that good? I was thinking about getting one last year but I think this will be my next holster.
    Will I be able to do yard work while using this holster?
    I have three Remoras and I was initially amazed at how well the holster works. I put the holster in between the waistband and it stays put; simple as that. I bowl, dance, and do any normal activities - the holster stays put!

I have run with a Smart Carry and a belly band. Both worked pretty well. I have a Remora and worn it with sweat pants for chores around the house, but I am not sure it would hold up to the bouncing of even my slow running pace. if I try it I will post back.

I was thinking about the Remora for all year carry. Hopefully I can find one to try at my LGS since I'm not completely sold on the idea of a holster without any retention.
    One plus to the Remora is that I won't need to buy a another gun belt.

Re: Holsters for track pants?

Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
    I was thinking about the Remora for all year carry. Hopefully I can find one to try at my LGS since I'm not completely sold on the idea of a holster without any retention.
    One plus to the Remora is that I won't need to buy a another gun belt.
    They work well for grabbing quickly to run an errand, for testing different carry positions before buying an expensive holster. I even use mine all day for both a small and a larger pistol. I still like a belt though. It feels just that much more secure for longer periods of wear.

Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    I carry in a Remora... work pants, sweat pants... hell it stays put in my boxers.
    +1 to what he said, the Remora is awesomeness! You can pick one up for about $25 and right now they have a %25 off coupon code on top of the already low price. (newyear25)

xd40?

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzNgunz View Post
    +1 to what he said, the Remora is awesomeness! You can pick one up for about $25 and right now they have a %25 off coupon code on top of the already low price. (newyear25)
    hello will the Remora really work ok for my XD40? do you have one and do you like it for this gun? thanks Randy

Go on to YouTube & put in TACTIPAC FUSION HOLSTER Anthony the company's owner has a nice explanation Video of his Fusion IWB holster.? I bought one for my XD40 about a month ago $80.00 + free delivery & only apx a 2 week delivery time.? I love this holster & it is everything that it is advertised.? so check it out.? You do not need to dress around this holster for Shorts, Jogging pants etc.

Quote Originally Posted by randypape View Post
    hello will the Remora really work ok for my XD40? do you have one and do you like it for this gun? thanks Randy
    Yes and yes, I recommend the ART version it's a combat cut. I have the series 6 ART for my M&P 40 c and I love it. I would call and ask for Alan he's the owner and tell him what your looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    I carry in a Remora... work pants, sweat pants... hell it stays put in my boxers.
    I wouldn't jog with it though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links