New Kirkpatrick Holster for HK-45c

This is a discussion on New Kirkpatrick Holster for HK-45c within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just yesterday I got my new Kirkpatrick holster for my H&K HK-45c, just so happens to fit my p2000sk perfectly too. I wanted a nice ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rednichols

Thread: New Kirkpatrick Holster for HK-45c

Just yesterday I got my new Kirkpatrick holster for my H&K HK-45c, just so happens to fit my p2000sk perfectly too. I wanted a nice deep & secure fit, & yes it is that. It took about 8 weeks to receive from the time of order. This is a 2010, 'under cover' model. I'll try a picture.
    Attached Images

I recently got a similar model (Compact Undercover, #2145) for my P30--my first leather holster. I had to send it back because the belt slots were too narrow for 2 of my belts! The slots tapered from front to back for some reason. The return was no problem, they re-cut the slots and returned it within a week. Other than that, no complaints.
    Guns don't kill people. Drivers on cell phones do.

Quote Originally Posted by EeyoreCC View Post
    I recently got a similar model (Compact Undercover, #2145) for my P30--my first leather holster. I had to send it back because the belt slots were too narrow for 2 of my belts! The slots tapered from front to back for some reason. The return was no problem, they re-cut the slots and returned it within a week. Other than that, no complaints.
    Hi EeyoreCC,

I just ordered the same holster yesterday for a Kimber Compact (4"). What were the size of the belt slots that came on your holster, and size of your 2 belts that the holster slots didn't fit? I just called Kirckpatrick to double check on their standard size slots for those holsters and they said 1-1/2", which is what I need. Hope they don't make them smaller for some reason.

Thanks,
    YB

Bill, I carefully measure the slots on my holster, standard size. They are right at 1 3/4", very slightly more if anything. The last gunbelt I got was 1 1/4", anything over 1.5" and one seems to start having problems with standard pants loops. I have one wide belt, it may be 1.5, 1.75 at the most. I think the 1.75" holster slots will work fine for most.

Good looking rig!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Good looking rig!
    Kirkpatrick is still around?! Looks like they got everything right, well done.
    .XX likes this.
    Red (Richard) Nichols

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    That's a very nice looking holster. My style too: simple and straightforward.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Very nice looking. I never owned a leather holster before.

Links