Ozarks Holster Company

This is a discussion on Ozarks Holster Company within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have a phone number to get a hold of this guy? I placed a order a week ago and am trying to find ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ozarks Holster Company

Ozarks Holster Company

Does anyone have a phone number to get a hold of this guy? I placed a order a week ago and am trying to find out his lead time. There is no phone number on his website. I have sent three e-mails over the past week and not got any reply. He seems to have a good rep on the sig forums but his lack of communication is making me nervous.

Ozarks Holster Company | Quality Holsters Made in USA
    Jetfuelrm likes this.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

No number, but I hate to hear this, I ordered a holster from him back at the end of September, he was very responsive (4 emails in 4 days) and I had my holster within a week of ordering. Very good dealing with him for me, I guess with increased business it's starting to show his limits, maybe.... I hope you get everything worked out.

Phillip

Re: Ozarks Holster Company

No experience with them etc but I dug this up through Google through another forum with someone recommending his rigs.

"Contact Dustin via email or call:
    417-840-7385
    dosborn81@yahoo.com"

Good luck

Luke

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the information luke! Strangest thing just happened. I got a e-mail about 5 mins ago stating that my order was complete but I still haven't got any response to any of the e-mails I sent. I am going to send him one to that address you listed and see if maybe his other e-mail addy is messed up.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Hi everyone!! Sorry for the troubles with the emails through my website. The site was recently launched and there are a few bugs, email being one of them.

Rollo, I believe your order has shipped. If you have a delivery confirmation number from me, it's in route. If not, shoot me an email with your info and I will check into it.

Phillip is correct, I am a little backed up, but not bad. If you have placed an order in the last week and have not received an email with a delivery confirmation number, your order will be shipping out no later than Monday.

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I am not a mythical creature.

Quote Originally Posted by dosborn81 View Post
    Hi everyone!! Sorry for the troubles with the emails through my website. The site was recently launched and there are a few bugs, email being one of them.

Rollo, I believe your order has shipped. If you have a delivery confirmation number from me, it's in route. If not, shoot me an email with your info and I will check into it.

Phillip is correct, I am a little backed up, but not bad. If you have placed an order in the last week and have not received an email with a delivery confirmation number, your order will be shipping out no later than Monday.

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I am not a mythical creature.
    Glad to hear it, hope what I posted didn't come off negative, I just happened across the information and figured I might be able to help get him in touch with ya;)

Take care!

Luke

Quote Originally Posted by luke213 View Post
    Glad to hear it, hope what I posted didn't come off negative, I just happened across the information and figured I might be able to help get him in touch with ya;)

Take care!

Luke
    Not taken negative at all!! I appreciate the help.

I have one of his holsters for my Kahr CW9. I have a Crossbreed that now sits in the drawer.

I ordered one a few days ago. I can't wait till it comes.

VIP Member
    Btw, his number is now on his site here: Contact | Ozarks Holster Company
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

I just looked at the website. I think I am going to have to order one thanks for the link Rollo.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

I just placed an order. Cant wait to try it.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

I recently ordered a iwb hybrid holster from ozark holsters. Then i called and had them custom make it for my shield to my specifications.
    Not only was it right. But recieved it in about a week.
    Impressed!.......
    J

Just received mine today. Great quality workmanship and fits my Glock 23 perfectly and for an affordable price.
    Last edited by Jetfuelrm; May 1st, 2013 at 09:05 PM.
    Jeff Miller

Mine came today. Looks great. I'll wear it more tomorrow and hopefully break it in some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links