Glock 26 What do you use ? - Page 2

Glock 26 What do you use ?

This is a discussion on Glock 26 What do you use ? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry OWB. I have Brommeland Def-Con's with matching single mag carriers. If I carried IWB I'd carry a Brommeland Max-Con. I have the same ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Glock 26 What do you use ?

I carry OWB. I have Brommeland Def-Con's with matching single mag carriers. If I carried IWB I'd carry a Brommeland Max-Con. I have the same set-up for every Glock I own. That's how much I like it.

Holsters Concealment Systems Gunleather Concealed Carry for Weapons

Gary's leather is very pricey, but represents the pinnacle of the art. He is up there in the stratosphere with a small group of true leather artisans.

I use this for my pocket carry with a G26: Pocket Holsters

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

For OWB I carry A Dale Fricke Gideon Elite. It it a bit pricy, but the product is top notch. Also the customer service is outstanding. It is for my Glock 23 but it works just fine with my 26. For IWB I use a n8squared original and a C5 Ironside Holster.

i just bought a blackhawk nylon holster clips onto my belt and has an extra mag pouch so thats a plus. 20$ at walmart. good enough for me it'll do the job and its comfortable

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    My G27,23 or 22 (when I carry IWB) all ride in the same Crossbreed Supertuck)

When I carry OWB it is a Galco Fletch. I own one for my 27, one for my 23, one for my 22 and one for my 30SF.

Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Sponsor
    OWB I would suggest UBG or HBE, However my preference is IWB with SHTF Gear Holsters.

You can find one for your Glock 26 here.

Glock 26/27/33/36 ACE-1 Holster

feature-small.jpg

Here is a pic of my homemade hybrid.100_0514.jpg
    Snatale42 likes this.

SHTF Gear LLC

That is ALL I use for conceal carry.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    havent seen anyone mention the King tuk galco, for the 26/27 anyone using one?

I use a Zorn Wraith kydex IWB. They are made with any cant you want. Mine is 0 degrees. That is my favorite, for OWB I like my Raven Phantom. Excellent product.
    S&W Bodyguard .380
    Glock 42
    Glock 26
    Glock 33
    Steyr M40

Mitch Rosen CLP , 0 can't, AIWB to 3 to 4 o'clock . I have 4 of them none for sale.

Kholster Crescent, can't beat it. I've also used the Crossbreed but the Kholster give you almost unlimited adjustment options and when your shaped stupid (fat guy) you need that I also like the body shield on the vs the Crossbreed makes it much more comfortable. My only prob I used to have with Kholster was they only came unfinished which let me experiment with some cool dye jobs, but now you can order them dyed or pre-treated with mink oil so they almost get to you broken in.

2011-11-29 14.03.02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by palmcoaster View Post
    havent seen anyone mention the King tuk galco, for the 26/27 anyone using one?
    I have the galco king tuk for my 26 and am pleased with it. It is very comfortable and has good retention. It seems to not wear the finish of the slide much due to the slick finish of the black leather. I have only had the holster for about three weeks and have found that the leather creaks too muck where it contacts the clips. I am hoping this will lessen as it breaks in more.

The two holsters that I love and seam to wear all the time with my 26 is the galco Triton and the comp-tac infidel. They are both extremely similar kydex iwb holsters that secure with a large polymeric clip. I wear a heavy double layered carry belt that makes both of these iwb clip holsters rock solid. I am 5'9" 168 pounds and I carry this set up for 12 hours every day, along with a robust double mag paddle carrier with 2 10+2 Mag's.

Mitch Rosen CLP.. and share-ride the Ritchie with the G19.

DeSantis E1. Carry around 5:00. Solid as a rock.

Red face Check out cheaper IWB holsters

Hi Everyone:

I just bought a G26 Gen 4, and was looking for a cheaper alternative to the Cross-Breed holsters. I bought one from http://www.mdjstore.com
    and am very happy with it. Costs are less than buying a kit, and the fit and finish are excellent. Also, he shipped the holster in 2 days !!

Can't beat it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links