new cch/

new cch/

This is a discussion on new cch/ within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; new to concealed carry,looking for comfortable iwb holster for small 9mm. really like the looks and reviews of the n82 tactical and also the theis ...

Thread: new cch/

new cch/

new to concealed carry,looking for comfortable iwb holster for small 9mm. really like the looks and reviews of the n82 tactical and also the theis holsters, looking for thoughts,comments.

Having tried a N82 and having tried a Theis... I found the Old Faithful to be the most comfortable. For me. Hip Holster | Gun Hip Holsters | Old Faithful Holsters (the Quick Assemble kit is great. Easy to finish)

Everyone is different. I actually wrote this post recently about it...

Theis -vs- Old Faithful

Good luck during your holster hunt.
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Sponsor
    Give SHTF Gear holsters a try. you can find them at SHTF Gear LLC

feature, small.jpg

-Clay

Having both N82 and Theis, i vote Theis hands down.. When i carry N82 (never since my theis was broken in) i keep adjusting it and cant find a good way to position it. The Theis holster sits comfortably and does not move. Its awesome, you wont go back.

Spend the extra $10 and get the horse hide.

Iguanadon-

I had not seen the Old Faithful Holsters. I like the assembly option saves a good deal of cash. Do they have retention on them keeping the pistol in place? I know you have a Glock too...is re-holstering pretty safe with their holsters?

Sorry for all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by wondering View Post
    Iguanadon-

I had not seen the Old Faithful Holsters. I like the assembly option saves a good deal of cash. Do they have retention on them keeping the pistol in place? I know you have a Glock too...is re-holstering pretty safe with their holsters?

Sorry for all the questions.
    Not trying to sound like i have stock in the company but for $55 you have a fully assembled, lifetime warranted Theis holster shipped to your door. The cheapest option for pre-molded kydex "DIY" Old Faithful holster is $39.97 + $7.20 shipping... For $7 difference...

No brainer to me, but everyone should do what they think is best, THIS IS AMERICA

Sponsored Links