9mm shield OWB holster

9mm shield OWB holster

This is a discussion on 9mm shield OWB holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have any experience with the White Hat OWB holster? If so how well does it conceal? I am looking for a OWB holster ...

Thread: 9mm shield OWB holster

9mm shield OWB holster

Does anyone have any experience with the White Hat OWB holster? If so how well does it conceal? I am looking for a OWB holster for my shield, reccomendations can be offered as well... thanks
    XD Subcompact 9MM
    more to come..

I have a Desantis owb for my Shield and like it a lot. My dad just got one for his Glock 23 with the Crimson Trace Lightguard and it's just as nice.

Quote Originally Posted by BillK01 View Post
    I have a Desantis owb for my Shield and like it a lot. My dad just got one for his Glock 23 with the Crimson Trace Lightguard and it's just as nice.
    does that conceal easily with a shirt? i want to try OWB with the shield, i can conceal my xd subcompact IWB but it makes the pants too tight and a slight bulge on the side. I want to try to OWB if they conceal easy
    XD Subcompact 9MM
    more to come..

I use either my Remora or N82 Pro iwb for concealed carry. I use my Desantis when I don't care or I'm at the range. I suppose the Desantis would be ok with an untucked shirt or coat but my work clothes are more dressy and require me to wear tucked in dress shirts. Sorry I can't be of more help.

9mm shield OWB holster

I may look at iwb do you think it needs to have two supports on the belt like crossbreed and such Goethe light weight shield?
    XD Subcompact 9MM
    more to come..

i am now looking for a complete leather owb holster with a thumb break and 1.5 inch belt holes.. all i am finding is 1.75 inch belt holes... if anyone knows of any LMK
    XD Subcompact 9MM
    more to come..

Garrett industries OWB. Nothing less than outstanding for comfort, retention and access. Silent Thunder.
    The New Deal divided America into those who work for a living and those who vote for a living. HL Menken

Links