Pure Kustom Holsters

This is a discussion on Pure Kustom Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just wanted to give my thoughts on my holster from Rocky Pure Kustom holsters. About 2 months ago I called Rocky and gave him my ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By leboshade

Thread: Pure Kustom Holsters

Pure Kustom Holsters

Just wanted to give my thoughts on my holster from Rocky Pure Kustom holsters.

About 2 months ago I called Rocky and gave him my info for a black ops pro holster for my S&W M&P 40 full size.
    Rocky was very nice and answered all of my question and then he told me that it will take about two weeks for my holster.
    Two weeks later I got my package and was very impressed in the quality of the holster, I got mine in black.
    Let me just say that before I got this holster I had gone through 5 different holsters for my M&P and eventually the holsters will start bothering me or they would look to bulky on me, so I stopped carrying my gun because of this.
    Ever since I got my Black Ops Pro I always carry my gun now and you can't even notice that I am carrying my gun.
    Not to mention it is the most comfortable holster I have ever worn and by judging the craftsmanship that went into this holster, it will last a lifetime!

Thank You Rocky
    cmdrdredd and RemMod597 like this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leboshade View Post
    Just wanted to give my thoughts on my holster from Rocky Pure Kustom holsters.

About 2 months ago I called Rocky and gave him my info for a black ops pro holster for my S&W M&P 40 full size.
    Rocky was very nice and answered all of my question and then he told me that it will take about two weeks for my holster.
    Two weeks later I got my package and was very impressed in the quality of the holster, I got mine in black.
    Let me just say that before I got this holster I had gone through 5 different holsters for my M&P and eventually the holsters will start bothering me or they would look to bulky on me, so I stopped carrying my gun because of this.
    Ever since I got my Black Ops Pro I always carry my gun now and you can't even notice that I am carrying my gun.
    Not to mention it is the most comfortable holster I have ever worn and by judging the craftsmanship that went into this holster, it will last a lifetime!

Thank You Rocky
    Congrats! Hard to beat a PK.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Links