Need a little help - Page 2

Need a little help

This is a discussion on Need a little help within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First, close the garage doors! That garage looks worse inside than mine, ha. Secondly, I agree with Gary and the others; best to have Swifty ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need a little help

First, close the garage doors! That garage looks worse inside than mine, ha. Secondly, I agree with Gary and the others; best to have Swifty model them than the cute Daughter-in-Law, although she is nice to look at. Just show your "wares" not hers, okay. Stuff looks good though, and for a Madera Coyote, that is saying something (from a Tulare Redskin---geez, can I use that anymore?? As I heard it wasnt PC")

John
    John
    XD40 Service
    S&W638 Airweight .38

Kahr CW9
    Hi-Point 995 Carbine

Assistant Administrator
    We are supposed to what??? Choose?

I do agree Rhome - good product should not need "hottie help" - pleasing the eye that it is! If you have hi-red big pics - crop out for product only.

She is most appealing
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member
    #5.

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    Holsters???????? What Holsters??????????????????
    Shoot well and god bless.....
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    Choosing between those photos I'd say #2, and #5. But it did take me a minunte to find the holsters, sota like a where's Waldo book. I kept getting distracted, and by the way tell your daughter in law that she is very beautiful. That basketweave outfit tells the story very well. But I tend to agree Swifty don't distract me near as much. Now put her in a pair of jeans, ball cap, and a polo shirt with your logo on it and have her wear the holster. Looking at #4 looks as if she might know how to take care of herself. Cause in #5, and #6 all I could think of is coming up with some sort of cleavage holster. Better yet send me a full basketweave rig and I'll send you back some pictures.

Well, I am gonna go 'against the grain' on this one. I personally don't like ordering holsters online ONLY because before I do, I would like to see how it looks on a person (not on the counter). Yes, this can give me an idea of how it might fit when I get it. And its O.K. with a mannequin, but best with a real person.

I do agree that I would only suggest using the pictures that show how the holster would wear while doing something that the purchaser would do with it on. That's why I like the ones of her in the car as apposed to her posing outside.
    Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them).

They all look good, once I got past looking at the model. But #3 looks to big on the model, maybe you need a fat man like me to fill in
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Six more shots and you could sell a million
    calendars.

But I'm with some of the others.
    Let your work sell you product not eye candy.

just my .02
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    Rhome....
    I posted the What holsters? as a point! Yes...I was trying to be funny...but really the point was, like Gary stated. The gorgeous girl really detracts from the leather itself. It is cheesy for any company, with great products to rely on sex to sell things.

Mind you...it will get peoples attention very very quickly and keep it for a minute of two...but in the end it cheapens the product being sold this way.

Shoot well and god bless.........

She really is gorgeous.....
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

Thank You everyone for your input and after much discussion and listening to my holster mentors the familyand I included have decided not to put the pictures on the web page. I appreciate everyone's input in the matter and the words of confidence from my mentors.
    Appreciatively,
    Rhome
    Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. ~ Robin Williams ~
    www.desbiensgunleather.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links