Officially in love--Safariland ALS 6378

This is a discussion on Officially in love--Safariland ALS 6378 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Bought one of these specifically for the Guns Across America Rally. I wanted the active retention for the extra security while roaming the "big city." ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaMaria

Thread: Officially in love--Safariland ALS 6378

Officially in love--Safariland ALS 6378

Bought one of these specifically for the Guns Across America Rally. I wanted the active retention for the extra security while roaming the "big city." I wore it from about 7:30 this morning, all through a 3 hr car ride, 4 hours walking around, and a 3 hour car ride home. 12+ hours and still super comfortable.

It comes with both paddle and belt loop attachment. I wore it with the paddle, and found it to be very secure (gotta take off my belt to remove it, it's so tight), as well as extremely comfortable. Safariland designed their paddle spot on! Now, I wouldn't call this a true "concealed" holster. But for those who are not concerned about printing, or are open carriers, this is a fantastic holster.

That's all. I just wanted to gush about finding my "it holster." And it only cost me $145 ($45 for the ALS, $100 in "mistakes" LOL).
    NCW Ray likes this.
    EDC--XD9 Service and/or XDs-45 depending on my mood
    Soon-to-be new mama to a S&W 66-2 4"

2. Remove Ads

Great to hear. I'm looking forward to putting my new holster to the test as well. I just received a Safariland 6378 for my XD45 from Streicher's. It was less than $40 during their duty gear sale and I couldn't pass it up. The quality is exceptional. I'm very impressed with this holster. Now I just have to decide belt attachment or paddle.

Links