sccy cpx-2 ankle holster

sccy cpx-2 ankle holster

This is a discussion on sccy cpx-2 ankle holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anybody carrying a sccy cpx-2 with an ankle holster? I checked with Galco ankle glove and they said they don't make one for that model ...

Thread: sccy cpx-2 ankle holster

sccy cpx-2 ankle holster

Anybody carrying a sccy cpx-2 with an ankle holster? I checked with Galco ankle glove and they said they don't make one for that model gun.

sccy cpx-2 ankle holster

You should check out Remora 3 in 1 holsters (Ankle/Pocket/IWB) they make a holster for your gun you would need the series #4-L and I would suggest the 4-L (ART) the ART is a combat cut which is nice IMO but it's your personal preference. They also have a 25% off coupon code right now it's newyear25. That would make it $26.21 before shipping. It's nice because you can get multiple uses out of it I love Remora holsters you should look on YouTube if you've never heard of them everyone has nothing but good things to say about them. I was a skeptic myself about the clip less design but I can attest that it stays put and does not move whatsoever! If your not happy with your purchase which I highly doubt you could email the owner and I bet he would refund you in full or get you a different product that would suit you better. Email him at alan.remora@yahoo.com just tell him your considering a holster and ask him any questions or concerns he's a great guy to deal with top notch customer service.

Remora Series 4L-ART "3 in 1" Holster (Ankle / Pocket / IWB)

I carry the same pistol, however i carry with a Desantis IWB holster. It is very comfortable, do you think that pistol would hide well with an ankle holster? I have never really thought about using that method.

Sponsored Links