Concerning concealed carry purses...

This is a discussion on Concerning concealed carry purses... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yes, yes, I know, don't use a purse to carry your gun. :) That being said, I'm having trouble purchasing a concealed carry purse, because ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Concerning concealed carry purses...

Concerning concealed carry purses...

Yes, yes, I know, don't use a purse to carry your gun. :)

That being said, I'm having trouble purchasing a concealed carry purse, because no stores around here have them. I even sent one shop owner into a panic when I asked. I don't mind buying online, I do that kind of thing all the time, the problem is that I don't have any idea what the gun compartment looks like in a concealed carry purse. Does it have a holster already built in? What makes a concealed carry purse different from the rest (other than having a zippered pocket on the back)?

2. Remove Ads

Do you have a good gun show in your area? That's where I bought he one for my wife for Christmas. There are always a few tables selling different brands. She really likes hers. It's from Gun Totin' Mama's.

Administrator
    GALCO Gunleather has a very nice Concealed Carry Top Quality Leather Purse line. They are not cheap though.

Here is the link ~ CLICK HERE

Plenty available online.

Another option would to have a tailor or shoe repair shop (depending on the material) modify a purse you already own.

Austin

Fla
    I concealed carry purse has a separate area for the gun. Often not gun specific ( no holster ). The separate compartment means when you go for it only the gun is there, no keys junk etc to get in the way. Many are accessed from the side via zipper.
    NO Salt,Alcohol, Smoking,Caffeine,Chocolate,Meat,Anything Spicy,Gasoline,Weapons Except Stun Wands By Police,Contact Sports,Sex Other Than Virtual,Abortion,pregnancy Without A License,Non Educational Toys,Bad Language,Exchanging Bodily fluids Including Kissing,Aggressive Acts,Freedom Of Speech

...I'd call Coronado Leather...they're quality and have a great track record....

I just can't find one that matches my...eyes.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Cool

I buy my wife Coronado Leather Co. purses and she loves them.

They are special occasion gifts for Christmas, birthday or anniversary.

Handbags

This was the last one I got her.

http://coronadoleather.com/i-6697367...soft-hobo.html

Yes they are top of the line and the cost reflects the same however I buy myself top of the line quality holsters so we are even.

Regards,

FlaRon
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty". T. Jefferson

II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    My first wife would use standard purses and put a holster in them. She would fit a piece of hard cardboard in them and fasten the holster to that. This way she could tailor the angle of the gun and it would stay that way. And the gun wouldn't print through the hard backing either. this might be a good use for those cheap nylon holsters that seem to build up in the holster drawer. DR

Links