What's your favorite IWB CC holster? - Page 4

What's your favorite IWB CC holster?

This is a discussion on What's your favorite IWB CC holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; JayPee...........don't think they're made anymore.....I dunno....

View Poll Results: What's your favorite IWB CC holster?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Hat

    9 4.64%
  • Crossbreed

    57 29.38%
  • Remora

    37 19.07%
  • Bianchi

    8 4.12%
  • Black Hawk

    4 2.06%
  • Comp - Tac

    27 13.92%
  • De Santis

    11 5.67%
  • Don Humme

    7 3.61%
  • Stoner

    2 1.03%
  • Theis

    16 8.25%
  • Alessi

    2 1.03%
  • Blade Tech

    8 4.12%
  • Galco

    13 6.70%
  • Gould & Goodrich

    2 1.03%
  • Raven

    4 2.06%
  • Talon

    1 0.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 138
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: What's your favorite IWB CC holster?

  1. #46
    VIP Member Array xXxplosive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,725
    JayPee...........don't think they're made anymore.....I dunno.


  2. #47
    Member Array Springer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    40
    None of the above.

    High Noon gets my vote.

  3. #48
    Member
    Array GeorgiaCarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    209
    Since I did not see it mentioned, I vote for the two IWB I own, Cleveland's Holsters

    f6004256f7e49c37a79c9a9c88674554_d1ow.jpg

    GeorgiaCarry
    MrBuckwheat likes this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org Life Member
    Defender of the 2nd Amendment
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  4. #49
    New Member Array Josh903's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    9
    My vote for IWB holsters is N8 Tactical Holsters (http://n82tactical.com/n82store/). I have one of their original holsters for my S&W Bodyguard 380. Usually I can't even tell I am wearing it. Very comfortable.

  5. #50
    Member Array guitarzNgunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    433
    I have a Crossbreed Supertuck Shorty with Horsehide, and a Remora #6ART SS with Remora-Hyde for my M&P 40c and I have to say Remora wins hands down in overall comfort, most concealable, ease of use, and low profile. Although Crossbreed does work well for certain applications i.e. dress clothes with shirt tucked in. I have to say Crossbreed I bet is only in the lead because most people are apprehensive to try a clip less holster like Remora I know I was. But I guarantee if everyone tried Remora ONE time it would be the clear winner. I find myself wearing the Remora more often than any other holster I have. I wear my gun more now than I ever did with my Crossbreed. I wear my Remora while lounging around the house in pajamas after work when before my gun would be somewhere "nearby". I urge you to try Remora if you haven't if your not fully impressed with your holster voice your opinion to Alan the owner of Remora and I'd put money on it that if he couldn't satisfy your wants and needs than he would refund your cash. I bet you would like you holster though, there is just so many ways you can use it.

  6. #51
    Senior Member Array 031131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    1,023
    I can't say I have one. I have 1 for every hand gun I own and they all work and feel great with the gun I have them made for. I think anyone who has holsters made for their specific hg will be in the same boat as I.

  7. #52
    Member Array s9601694's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    29

    What's your favorite IWB CC holster?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh903 View Post
    My vote for IWB holsters is N8 Tactical Holsters (http://n82tactical.com/n82store/). I have one of their original holsters for my S&W Bodyguard 380. Usually I can't even tell I am wearing it. Very comfortable.
    Just sold mine. Couldn't get it to sit right. Too bad I really liked the idea and workmanship!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Member Array s9601694's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    29

    What's your favorite IWB CC holster?

    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzNgunz View Post
    I have a Crossbreed Supertuck Shorty with Horsehide, and a Remora #6ART SS with Remora-Hyde for my M&P 40c and I have to say Remora wins hands down in overall comfort, most concealable, ease of use, and low profile. Although Crossbreed does work well for certain applications i.e. dress clothes with shirt tucked in. I have to say Crossbreed I bet is only in the lead because most people are apprehensive to try a clip less holster like Remora I know I was. But I guarantee if everyone tried Remora ONE time it would be the clear winner. I find myself wearing the Remora more often than any other holster I have. I wear my gun more now than I ever did with my Crossbreed. I wear my Remora while lounging around the house in pajamas after work when before my gun would be somewhere "nearby". I urge you to try Remora if you haven't if your not fully impressed with your holster voice your opinion to Alan the owner of Remora and I'd put money on it that if he couldn't satisfy your wants and needs than he would refund your cash. I bet you would like you holster though, there is just so many ways you can use it.
    I had one but couldn't get into it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #54
    Member Array Jesters Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Near Lucky Ned Pepper's Hideout
    Posts
    363

    What's your favorite IWB CC holster?

    I've got a UGB Striker for my CZ75 Compact that's pretty comfortable.

  10. #55
    Senior Member Array ironmike86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    598

  11. #56
    New Member Array yorkkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    York, Pa
    Posts
    12
    I really like my Zorn kydex and my Raven Concealment for my Glock 33 and 26. And my Multi Holster for my Bodyguard.
    S&W Bodyguard .380
    Glock 42
    Glock 26
    Glock 33
    Steyr M40

  12. #57
    Member Array wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    187
    No Milt Sparks and Mitch Rosen? No fair....

    I have 4 Mitch Rosen CLP.. my all time favorite.

  13. #58
    Member Array Daddydon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    395
    I use an uncle mikes...I know, cheap, but it works for everything and it doesn't take up anymore room

  14. #59
    VIP Member
    Array MrBuckwheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Incognito
    Posts
    6,564
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaCarry View Post
    Since I did not see it mentioned, I vote for the two IWB I own, Cleveland's Holsters

    f6004256f7e49c37a79c9a9c88674554_d1ow.jpg

    GeorgiaCarry

    Yes

    These are the best! another great product from Wisconsin!
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

  15. #60
    Member Array Steve666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    47
    My favorite is the FIST Leather for my Astra A75, then it would probably be the Alessi for my snub nosed revolver, then the Don Hume for my CZ75.
    Steve
    An armed society is a polite society

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

alessi ghost holster review
,
cleveland holster promo code
,
cleveland holsters promo code
,
defensice carry iwb
,

firearmholster.com coupon code

,
firearmholster.com holster review
,

gavin hodge holster

,

gavin hodge holsters

,

gavin holster

,
old faithful bodygaurd .380 holster review
,

old faithful holsters

,
side guard iwb holster reviews
Click on a term to search for related topics.