Defensive Carry banner

What's your favorite IWB CC holster?

What's your favorite IWB CC holster?

22K views 137 replies 113 participants last post by  bmcgilvray 
#1 · (Edited)
Mine are a toss up between a Crossbreed & Don Humme. What's yours? There may be another post, if so please ignore this one. If yours is not listed please post your own choice.

#105 ·
I love old faithful you can buy it already built for full price, or all parts and the holster already molded to your weapon you have to put it together for almost half the price or you can buy just the parts and you have to mold the weapon yourself for 30 40 bucks not bad and they are very comfortable

Old Faithful Holsters - The Holster Store of Most Comfortable Gun Holsters

#122 ·
Seems my favorites aren't on the list.

Any IWB by either HBE leather or UBG leather are about perfect. They're high end quality at reasonable prices and simply work better than most.

Sorry guys but the remora thing is a bad idea in my opinion. I sense their following is quite loyal but at the end of the day your holster needs to be secured to you, period. It may be the best thing since peanut butter and sliced bread but wearing a gun in a holster that isn't secured to the body/clothes is a bad idea. Since we rarely get into a situation where this is put to the test it may not seem important but in the one in a million case that we do, it won't be a good outcome.

Sorry to go against the grain.

Enjoy the day
Gideon

#127 ·
I have 3 Comp Tac Infidels, I'm not a fan of leather against my skin especially in the summer here, I like a minimalist all Kydex holster. Also, the open muzzle design gives nice flexibility if you have multiple size Glocks or M&Ps. If I ever get a mid size Glock I won't need a new holster, the one for my 27 will work fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.