Extreme Concealment Systems Holsters Buyer Caution!

This is a discussion on Extreme Concealment Systems Holsters Buyer Caution! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just a FYI for all those CC members out there considering purchasing a holster from ECS. I want to share my experience ordering from their ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Extreme Concealment Systems Holsters Buyer Caution!

Thumbs down Extreme Concealment Systems Holsters Buyer Caution!

Just a FYI for all those CC members out there considering purchasing a holster from ECS. I want to share my experience ordering from their company. Called company with questions regarding their products on December the 5th spoke with Jeremy he seemed quite helpful with my concerns, in closing I asked about delivery time he told me we are about 3 weeks behind at this point. I ordered on the 5th the full price of holsters was charged to my card at that time and waited until January 21 before I called my credit card company to open a dispute of the charges. I had contacted them a few weeks prior received a generic e-mail response. And a second time with no responce after expressing my dis-satisfaction with being charged in full for the holster with such a long wait time.
    I was on their Facebook page and saw a post from someone inquiring about delivery time and they said 3 to 4 weeks currently. So I had to of course share my actual experience with him my post was removed in less than 3 minutes time. But that didn't stop me from sending a message directly to him. Seems to folks at ECS have allot of time to spend monitoring Facebook and less time to make the products for their customers. The BBB has an F rating on the company, in hindsight I should have looked further into the company before ordering. If you are behind and can't fulfill orders that is a good thing if you have a quality product, like Milt Sparks does people do not mind waiting for a quality product. But Milt Sparks will not charge your credit card until time of shipment. It is unethical to tell potential customers that the wait time will be in 3 or 4 weeks when it is clearly much longer. Here is a link to a YouTube video on their products scroll down and look at some of the comments about real time delivery.
    Extreme Concealment System Holsters - YouTube
    Last edited by hdroaddog; January 22nd, 2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: errors

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    Im sure the feedback is appreciated by many who have seen the add

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry your first post had to be a downer!

Especially since ECS is a forum sponsor!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Thanks for the welcome I am sorry as well that my first post was on a negative note as well. Looking forward to sharing the wealth of information on this site!

Thanks for the feedback - I just watched a bit of that video and that guy reholstering made me nervous. Especially when he lines up the Glock - pauses for dramatic effect - and then jams it in full force. ND waiting to happen.

Austin

What happened to the original post?

Ok, it's back.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Thanks. A lot of people see the reviews that get posted here, sounds like they really need to get their priorities in order.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

FWIW, Sootch seems to plug a lot of products. The OWB holster is pretty ugly, IMO. Lots of better options out there (Comp-Tac, etc.)
    “Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

I was burned on two holsters from Rob Durham of Concealed Technologies. I feel your pain. Do not take the excuse that I have been ill,in accident, family problems, etc as an excuse. Run as fast as you can. Your only hope for reimbursement is from your credit card company and that time is limited. Sorry, I cut Durham slack and got burned because of it.
    Bill

I e-mailed them via the contact page...they claim to answer all inquiries quickly....that was a week ago and still nothing. Looking elsewhere now.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” Jeff Cooper

http://carniakcustom.com/

Be Wary.
    Ordered holster and magazine carrier for H&K back in October. Firearm was listed as one they made holsters for (still is listed).
    Credit card was charged on date ordered. Only real response I got was email saying they didn't have mold for my pistol but would make when (or if-my comment) they got the mold. No further response to many attempts to contact by website, email and telephone. Have disputed charge with credit card company. Sending certified letter tomorrow canceling order. Will file with BBB (rated F) and depending on response will file other complaints as needed. Don't get mad ---- Get EVEN!

Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Sorry your first post had to be a downer!

Especially since ECS is a forum sponsor!
    Perhaps ECS needs to be shown THE DOOR.
    DJC7, Taurahe, Greyrider and 1 others like this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Munch View Post
    I e-mailed them via the contact page...they claim to answer all inquiries quickly....that was a week ago and still nothing. Looking elsewhere now.
    Try Milt Sparks. He has received Positive Reviews here. True he has a waiting list but he WILL NOT CHARGE your CC until your order is ready to ship. Milt Sparks knows how to run a successful business.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Extreme Concealment Systems (BAD NEWS)

I too have had a problem with ECS. I ordered back in October and they were quick to charge my credit card. I have made many phone and e-mail attempts with no success.

Thanks for American Express. I opened a case with them about not receiving my order. Finally today I receive a letter from American Express stating Extreme Concealment has not given them any information and American Express is giving me a refund and closing the case.

BEWARE of EXTREME CONCEALMENT SYSTEMS (COBRA) They are no good.....
    Greyrider likes this.

I placed my order with Extreme Concealment on Jan 1st, 2013. To this day have not recived a refund, and no holster. The company does not respond to e-mail, contact through there web page, blocked me from there Facebook, and have ignored complaint filed with Better Business Bure. Had to dispute charge with credit card.

Oh and if Extreme Concealment is reading this is about order 1708, and I'm posting everywhere.

For the rest of the people. Try N82tactical. 8 days from order to a great holster in my hand.
    Greyrider and bigmacque like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links