Interesting Sling Bag from 5.11

This is a discussion on Interesting Sling Bag from 5.11 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This looks pretty sweet for a carry option for those that commute on foot a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...=UmOlLtjnbP4#!...

Thread: Interesting Sling Bag from 5.11

This looks pretty sweet for a carry option for those that commute on foot a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...=UmOlLtjnbP4#!
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Hey that's pretty slick. Great idea.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

the only bad thing is if someone knows the bag, and are behind you, they can pull that tab and expose your weapon and or steal it lol
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

Very cool. I'd like to see one in person.

I like it but it's pretty expensive....$120 is the cheapest I've seen online. Lots of solid options at that price point.

I need one of these. No really. I do.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Senior Moderator
    that's a neat bag
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

That bag would be awesome for a time in America where we can Conceal Carry on Campuses.
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post
    the only bad thing is if someone knows the bag, and are behind you, they can pull that tab and expose your weapon and or steal it lol
    It's only a bad thing if you're not a properly trained individual and are stupid enough to carry a subgun or folding carbine around without proper training in defense and control tactics, weapon retention techniques and various other martial training. Folks who are properly trained in effective countermeasures shouldn't be too concerned about it.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

see my comment on video :)
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post
    see my comment on video :)
    Have you actually tried to disarm anyone recently? Try tugging on my backpack and you'll be picking yourself up off the deck and likely have several knife slashes on your arm.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

...my first thought was to remember why cops wore clip-on ties...I wouldn't want something to be swung around by...training mentioned above would be important...

Maxpedition sling bags

check out Maxpedition, they have several sling packs of varying sizes and prices, and MaxP of the highest quality.

Sponsored Links