3 Speed Holster - Does anyone carry in it?

This is a discussion on 3 Speed Holster - Does anyone carry in it? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I stumbled across a video on youtube about the 3 Speed Holster. After watching it I came back to DC and did and low and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3 Speed Holster - Does anyone carry in it?

3 Speed Holster - Does anyone carry in it?

I stumbled across a video on youtube about the 3 Speed Holster. After watching it I came back to DC and did and low and be hold, there is only a single thread about it. It's this thread just announcing that their an official sponsor of DC.

Does anyone have experience wearing the 3 Speed Holster that could chime in?

Here's the video from the manufacturer.
    3 SPEED Holster - 3 Holsters in One.

Here are a couple user reviews.
    3 Speed Holster Final Impressions and Review

3 Speed Holster Live Fire Review by Tactical U Instructor Stephen L Cohen

2. Remove Ads

I don't have any experience with that holster but it looks like it would work great. If it was just a little cheaper I would probably have one but it is hard for me to spend that much on something I can't try first especially since I am new to conceal carry.

I have one for my G19 and like it. Even with my small frame, gun disappears, easy to draw. I went up 1 size in pants, shorts or jeans and bought the ones with elastic waistband.

IMGP6483 (Large).JPGIMGP6484 (Large).JPG

I don't have any experience with that holster but it looks like it would work great. If it was just a little cheaper I would probably have one but it is hard for me to spend that much on something I can't try first especially since I am new to conceal carry.
    Try it for 30 days, if you don't like it, 100% full money back guarantee. I've emailed Joe a few times, always quick replies, there to help.
    The wise man looks for ways to minimize mistakes, a fool boasts it will never happened to him.

"The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
    - Antonio Meloni

Not really seeing it from that video...

Re: 3 Speed Holster - Does anyone carry in it?

Quote Originally Posted by 68blackbird View Post
    I have one for my G19 and like it. Even with my small frame, gun disappears, easy to draw. I went up 1 size in pants, shorts or jeans and bought the ones with elastic waistband.

Try it for 30 days, if you don't like it, 100% full money back guarantee. I've emailed Joe a few times, always quick replies, there to help.
    Any chance you've tried wearing it with a G17 mag in your gun? I'm wondering if it would be comfortable. Also, do you find it comfortable to sit and bend over when the grip of the gun is in the waste band or above it?

I'll 2nd the statement about Joe being very responsive and helpful. I haven't purchased mine yet (because i'm still in Afghanistan) and he's answered everything I've sent him really fast. Heck one time it was like midnight or 2am EST lol.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by scottypimpin; February 3rd, 2013 at 02:02 AM.

I am curious about this set up as well. The owner has been very pleasant and responsive to emails...
    68blackbird likes this.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

How "grippy" is the outer material of the holster pouch, is it made of a similar material like the Remora's & Sticky holsters use? I have another all-in-one belt/holster combo and can't wear it because the holster part is made of kydex and the waistband of my pants slides down real easy.

After a week or more of contemplating, I finally ordered mine. I'm currently in Afghanistan where it takes 2 weeks to receive mail, so I shot Joe at 3 speed holster an e-mail asking how the 30 day trial period would work. Here's his reply, no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Hey Scott,

No problem at all...let's make it a 100 day trial. Pretty sure you'll love it the first day anyway :)
    If that's not confidence, I don't know what is.

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    Nice Scotty, post a follow up and let us know how it works. I may be interested in one as well. Thank you for you service and stay safe.

Scotty,
    Have you received your 3Speed yet? I'm very interested in your opinion.

I received mine a few days ago. Seems to be a well made product. The main problem I see with this device is...it is made for slim folks. Any middle age, slightly out of shape individual will find this very uncomfortable except with the smaller guns. I'm going to try mine again this weekend but I have my doubts.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    --Richard Henry Lee, 1788

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the update, let us know how it works over the weekend.

Re: 3 Speed Holster - Does anyone carry in it?

Quote Originally Posted by kdflyer View Post
    Scotty,
    Have you received your 3Speed yet? I'm very interested in your opinion.
    I'm hoping it arrives today or tomorrow actually. Mail takes about 2-3 weeks to get to my little fob in Afghanistan.

I'll be giving a small review of my initial thoughts, followed by a more thorough review once I've worn it for 2-4 weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

First time shooter (since Nov 2012) should be RECEIVING conceal license from Texas soon. Retired and in good weather spend most of the time wearing drawstring shorts and tees. I was looking at 3 different holsters Tactipack "Fusionpac", Remora Clipless & the 3 Speed. price wise the Remora wins, but if it doesn't do what I need (And i believe it will not work in B-Ball Shorts). I am sort of reluctant to hang a 40 cal over "THE FAMILY JEWELS". The 3 speed just looks like it might do what I really want from a Conceal Holster whether i deep conceal in my crotch or run it around to my strong side. The Tactipac has it's appeal too. I have been mulling this over for the last month... Edge 3 Speed
    (also Joe Roger answers questions left on his site right away. That's Customer Service ! )

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I like the concept bu I absolutely hate wearing a Tshirt under a dress shirt. Any comments as to comfort against the skin?
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links