confused?

This is a discussion on confused? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; holsters,there are so many. looking for iwb for first time carrier,me. either going to go with a hybrid like cleveland,etc... or something simple like an ...

Thread: confused?

confused?

holsters,there are so many. looking for iwb for first time carrier,me. either going to go with a hybrid like cleveland,etc... or something simple like an ace case iwb tuckable. looking for any advice...

thanks

2. Remove Ads

Good luck. There are many fine holster makers that are sponsors here on DefensiveCarry.com. I used to prefer leather, but could only afford ballistic nylon; then I took the plunge and went to a hybrid holster. It's great! I carry IWB, from SHTF Gear LLC, but your choice may vary. My OWB holster is from Blade-Tech, it serves well for it's purpose as well.

Are you looking to carry IWB, OWB, SOB, or Appendix? Your decision will go a long way to qualifying or disqualifying different holster makers.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

I am going to try White Hat holster next time 39.00 good price and they get good reviews

plan on carrying iwb.

N82tactical which is pronounced nate squared tactical makes comfortable IWB's and they're made in Lexington NC.

Sponsor
    Definitely try SHTF Gear LLC. I think you'll really enjoy the holster.

Thanks!
    Clay

I would go with either SHTF gear or Crossbreed. SHTF is cool because if you buy a holster you can also purchase additional kydex shells for other pistols for $20. Crossbreed is nice I have a Supertuck but I will say it's a little more money. Although you can go to crossbreedseconds.com and get a used holster which is what I did it was $48 shipped for a horsehide supertuck in good condition, and what was considered "good" condition to them looked brand spankin' new. But SHTF is a similar product for with great reviews as well so the choice is yours either way you'll be happy.

thanks for all the replies. any others??

i beleive i have looked at a gazillon holsters

I put on my crossbreed super tuck at daylight and forget its there, however if you are feeling froggy the Kydex can be found on ebay fairly cheap and the hard ware to mount to leather can be picked up at any hardware store, with small strips of kydex you can make the belt hocks or buy them at most of the holster sites, local leather stores usually have some leather they will sell you, and make your own my little brother took one look at my cross bread and did just that i think he has 26-28 dollars in it and had kydex for 3-4 holsters. by the way my cross bread was designed for the XD 40, however I use it for the S&W 40, Sig elite 220, and just about anything in that size range. Good luck welcome to the site.

Links