Need a holster

This is a discussion on Need a holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just recently purchase a kahr cm40. I'm now in the market for a holster. I want an iwb tuckable full kydex holsters. I use ...

Thread: Need a holster

Need a holster

I just recently purchase a kahr cm40. I'm now in the market for a holster. I want an iwb tuckable full kydex holsters. I use a theis holster for my g23. I have a problem with the leather soaking sweat in the summer. Besides that i really like the holster. One holster that got my attention is the comp tac 2 o'clock. I noticed that they don't have the cm40 listed on their website. Would any holster for the cw40 work? I'm thinking I might appendix carry the kahr.

2. Remove Ads

The PM 9 or 40 will work for the CM40. 9mm and .40 are the same frame size. PM and CM use the same holsters.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Links