Old Faithful Holsters

This is a discussion on Old Faithful Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Recived my holster, belt and mag carrier today. I assembled the holster and tried it on its my first iwb holster but i really like ...

Thread: Old Faithful Holsters

Old Faithful Holsters

Recived my holster, belt and mag carrier today. I assembled the holster and tried it on its my first iwb holster but i really like it. Will definitely have to wear undershirt since i have Talon grips on my glock 19. Belt is very nice i bought for work since i crawl under mobile homes on a regular basis and didnt want to spend $100 on a belt that would get tore up. The mag carrier i recived was the mini mag and i ordered the single mag assembly kit. Called them and talked to one of the girls there sent a couple of pictures and they are sending me the correct mag carrier free of charge. Also letting me keep the mini mag carrier. Bottom line mistakes happen but they were very professional and prompt with helping fix the problem excellent customer service.
    Every saint has a past
    Every sinner has a future
    Carrying since 2013
    NRA member since 2013

2. Remove Ads

Now that's good customer service. I'm glad your happy with your purchase.

I just ordered one from them last week. Confirmation said delivery wouldn't be for nearly a month. Wondering if you had to wait that long after ordering. I understand demand is high and all, just curious.

Glad you like yours. Hope I like mine just as much - whenever it arrives.

Mine took just over 2 weeks when i called the girl said that on the confirmation email the expected date was wrong. It added two weeks for each item my confirmation email said my order would ship middle of next month. Also if you got stage 3 holster be careful when hammering in fasteners to back of holster i bent the teeth one of them. Just make sure holes on holster and hole on scrap peice they send line up. And if you contact them do it by phone. Hope this helps!!
    Every saint has a past
    Every sinner has a future
    Carrying since 2013
    NRA member since 2013

Just ordered one as well

I've been carrying my S&W 9mm in an Old Faithful for several months. It is a great holster! It's comfortable, keeps my weapon in place, and is easy to draw. You'll love it. And as you've already discovered, their customer service is second to none!

Old Faithful has a nice product. I own both an IWB and an OWB version. One word of advice; while the leather is conforming to your body, the tightness of the holster will change, so you may need to adjust the screws. Keep a close eye on those screws as I had one back out and fall (luckily it was at home and I found the screw}. Once the leather has settled down, loctite the screws.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Links