Galco King Tuk AIWB

This is a discussion on Galco King Tuk AIWB within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone use their GKT in the appendix carry? I'm trying it out today, and so far actually really really really like it. It doesn't ...

Thread: Galco King Tuk AIWB

Galco King Tuk AIWB

Does anyone use their GKT in the appendix carry? I'm trying it out today, and so far actually really really really like it. It doesn't jam into my gut, the gun is SO much more concealed (I can reach for things up high without exposing it)n, and it is easily accessible. Additionally where I currently have it positioned the muzzle does not point into my body (and therefore away from my R femoral).

The ONLY issue I can foresee is the leather from the pad digging into my right leg when I sit. Does anyone have tips/tricks/likes/dislikes that I should be aware of?

Oh yeah, I carry a Sig P229 SAS, and as a hammer fired pistol it's one of the safer AIWB weapons.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    I've been wearing mine at 9:00 with a 1911.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Havent tried appendix carry with mine yet. I carry my S&W m&p9c at 3:00 in my king -tuk And its comfortable and conceals well there.

gtn
    I just started 2 days ago with my Glock 19. I keep it at 2pm so it points just outside my hip bone. Its not bad sitting or driving. I like it better at 2 than 330-5 like it was meant for

Ive got one for an m&p9c and usually carry 330, I tried aiwb and it sucked. If you want to aiwb get an aiwb holster.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I have the CrossBreed Super Tuck for a S&W M&P 40and the Galco King Tuk for a XD40SC, never tried appendix carry with either but I do carry just past 3:00 with about a 15 degree cant. Works for me....
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Links