n82 tactical holster

n82 tactical holster

This is a discussion on n82 tactical holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thinking of getting one of these for my SR9c. Does any one have one and how do you like it?...

Thread: n82 tactical holster

n82 tactical holster

Thinking of getting one of these for my SR9c. Does any one have one and how do you like it?

I've got one I use for my G26 and Ruger SP101, it's VERY comfortable. For small guns it's much more comfortable than the hybrids, especially when it's on bare skin. Don't know if I'd want to carry a full size in one though. I've got the original elastic style one, never tried the polycarbonate hard shelled one. Some people are iffy on the elastic do to re holstering is near impossible with them, but if your gun ever comes out in public, getting it back in is your last concern.
    Attached Images

n82 tactical holster

Have one for my LC9 and really like it. It is my only holster I use now in winter (pocket in summer).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the professional model for my P238. It's very comfortable. Because of the suede backing, it's more comfortable against my skin and I can tuck my shirt over the handgun. The cant is also adjustable on the professional which I like. I prefer to carry at 4 o'clock with around a 20 degree cant. The pistol is conceals better in this configuration on me.

I also have the original model for a G26. Very comfortable.

n82 tactical holster

I have the pro model for my G26 in my holster drawer. It's very comfortable, but the backing is very thick which adds too much thickness to the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampshade View Post
    I have the pro model for my G26 in my holster drawer. It's very comfortable, but the backing is very thick which adds too much thickness to the gun.
    I stick with an extra 16th of an inch over any hybrid leather backing for the comfort myself. I own both but the thickness is negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampshade View Post
    I'll stick with an extra 16th of an inch over any hybrid leather backing for the comfort myself. I own both but the thickness is negligible.

Sponsored Links