PDA Belt Pouch Type Holster Suggestions for P238

This is a discussion on PDA Belt Pouch Type Holster Suggestions for P238 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I found sneakypete SneakyPete and PDA Holsters PDA Holsters - Firearms Concealment Made Easy And although I like the single clip style of te sneaky ...

Thread: PDA Belt Pouch Type Holster Suggestions for P238

I found sneakypete
    SneakyPete
    and PDA Holsters
    PDA Holsters - Firearms Concealment Made Easy

And although I like the single clip style of te sneaky pete they really over do it on the stylish leather.
    I like the nylon and opening of the PDA holster but I need to use it without a belt (so clip on no belt loop). I've emailed PDA holsters to ask if they can make the size I need with a clip, I'm guessing the answer will be no.

Any suggestions for my need here? I like the flip open design better than the zip open because of speed. I like something nylon that looks more like a camera bag than a fancy leather wallet. Use will be dog walks and light jogging. OWB is needed this time around. I like the idea of having something slightly non descriped over having an OWB holster and trying to hide it....holster is for my wife btw.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Did you ever from the PDA Holsters people?

Take a look at these: Pistol Wear - Comfortable Concealment Holsters For Concealed Carry All-in-one self-contained holster. Like the old SmartCarry and/or Thunderwear but with a lighter fabric (cooler) and a flap over the pouch for more active use.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

But won't work with business casual attire, where shirts are tucked in and you are often as not without another cover garment. This environment necessitates camouflaging the weapon as much as hiding it.

Sponsored Links