Looking For A Belt Holster

This is a discussion on Looking For A Belt Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A friend of mine,has a 629.It has a 6 in barrel.He is looking for a nice belt holster for it.I was wondering if anyone,might know.Thought ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tally XD

Thread: Looking For A Belt Holster

A friend of mine,has a 629.It has a 6 in barrel.He is looking for a nice belt holster for it.I was wondering if anyone,might know.Thought this might be a good place to start.Thanks alot.

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Give this guy a shot. I just ordered an OWB with exotic skin panel OWB holster for $70.00 and its all custom made hand stitched leather.

http://www.zlogonje.com/blog1.php
    gregnsc likes this.
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

Thanks.I went to the site.They seem to have some nice stuff on it.

Possible holster

You may want to look at Garrett Industries Silent Thunder holsters. While their site doesn't list the 629 it does list another large revolver with an 8 3/8 barrel. The ST holsters are excellent quality Kydex holsters with Herman Oaks leather inside the holster for retention, fit, and a silent draw.

I have an IWB and two OWB (STX 2.0) and they are superior to anything else I've tried. There is also only a two week turnaround time unlike other holster makers. The holster balances larger guns well and sits comfortably. I wear mine at 4 o'clock and have worn it for 10 hour stretches walking, sitting, standing and a 9 hour car ride with a 5" barrel on a Colt.

I've provided a link to the site below and Sheryl and Ron are good to work with and will answer any questions you may have. It's worth asking them if they could make one for the 629 if your friend is interested in this style holster.

Garrett Industries, LLC Designers/Manufacturers of Custom Kydex and Leather Holsters and Tactical Gear

Good luck!

Hey its worth a look.I appreciate the info.Stay safe all

Links