Ready to ship dress gun belt?

This is a discussion on Ready to ship dress gun belt? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am wearing my pjholster iwb tuckable for the first time with my work clothes (black dress pants and button down) and it is safe ...

Thread: Ready to ship dress gun belt?

I am wearing my pjholster iwb tuckable for the first time with my work clothes (black dress pants and button down) and it is safe to say my thin dress belt isnt going to cut it. I am looking for a place that has ready to ship black dress gun belts as I don't want to wait months for it. I would also like to keep this around $50 or so.

Thanks

VIP Member
    Bullhide gun belts. And even if they don't have what you want in this clearance ad, they make and ship them in 7 days.

Clearance Belt
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps.

The line of hard men willing to rain violence on our enemies so you can sleep warmly and safely in your bed at night continues. That's what we do. Semper fi.

NRA Life Member since 1972

Galco Is Great

I have a Galco Gun belt that is the finest I have ever owned. It is heavy but carries well my 1911. I plan to order a black one in the near future. I am very thin and cannot comfortably wear IWB holsters but order two extra inches on your belt if you plan to do so.
    Chaplain (COL) National Guard (Retired)
    Pro Deo et Patria = For God and Country

S&W M35, High Standard HD, Ruger SP100, Ruger Flattop .357, Springfield Armory "Loaded" 1911, Kel-Tec 3AT, Glock 36

I got mine through OpticsPlanet.com for $68 with free shipping. I hit "send" on the computer and "FDEX" pulled into the drive in two days! They are fantastic on quick delivery.
    Chaplain (COL) National Guard (Retired)
    Pro Deo et Patria = For God and Country

S&W M35, High Standard HD, Ruger SP100, Ruger Flattop .357, Springfield Armory "Loaded" 1911, Kel-Tec 3AT, Glock 36

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Looper, but 60-65
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Sponsored Links