IWB with Perry Outbacks, anyone?

This is a discussion on IWB with Perry Outbacks, anyone? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone here use Perry Outbacks and carry IWB? I just got my Outbacks - wearing them now and they're freaking awesome - and I'm thinking ...

Thread: IWB with Perry Outbacks, anyone?

Anyone here use Perry Outbacks and carry IWB? I just got my Outbacks - wearing them now and they're freaking awesome - and I'm thinking they might get in the way. Perhaps it's a matter of placement but I'm hoping for some "been there done that" advice before I buy a holster. Kinda seems like the straps would sit right where the holster would need to be. I suppose I could wear one or the other further back.

I've been wearing the Original Perry Suspenders for awhile now. They work great for carry with a Milt Sparks VM II @ about 4:00.
    The Outback Perry's do look like they would not be compatible with my mode of carry.

You know, I had read on here that Walmart had Perry suspenders under the Dickies brand. I went to Walmart last night for some dog food and on a whim I stopped by the clothing department. Lo and behold, there was a pair of the Y-backs hanging on the belt rack. I went ahead and picked them up since they're about half the cost of the Perry-branded ones, so now I have both styles and that will allow me to have both IWB and OWB holsters. Problem solved

And yep, I'm wearing the Y-backs today and they're probably every bit as comfortable as the Outback style. I don't know why I waited for so long to buy these.

Cool Perrry Shoulder Holster

Quote Originally Posted by J.Thompson View Post
    Anyone here use Perry Outbacks and carry IWB? I just got my Outbacks - wearing them now and they're freaking awesome - and I'm thinking they might get in the way. Perhaps it's a matter of placement but I'm hoping for some "been there done that" advice before I buy a holster. Kinda seems like the straps would sit right where the holster would need to be. I suppose I could wear one or the other further back.

Check out the new Perry Shoulder Holster. Perry Suspenders has created a neat new shoulder holster, it combines the comfort and support of the Perry Suspenders with the retention of the Blackhawk Serpa holster.

Quote Originally Posted by ferretray View Post
    I've been wearing the Original Perry Suspenders for awhile now. They work great for carry with a Milt Sparks VM II @ about 4:00.
    The Outback Perry's do look like they would not be compatible with my mode of carry.
    Check out the Perry Shoulder Holster, they have turned their suspenders into an awesome shoulder holster. It is great for concealment, retention, and for holding your pants up. Especially for those of us in law enforcement that carry cuffs, spare mags, taser, etc.. on their belt.

Here is another solution to your problem. Perry Suspenders has come out with their own shoulder holster. They did an awesome job turning their suspenders into a shoulder holster. Check them out on the Perry Suspenders web site.

I checked directly with Perry, and the holsters are not out on the market as yet. Patiently waiting for that to happen.

Sponsored Links